+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 910 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881 882 883 891 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Senior Member mena is an unknown quantity at this point mena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots for forex traders on the positives but the negatives to know. Each robot its own current strategy, which could be contrary to the choices of rolling

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by as123 View Post
    forex scalping is popular method involving the quick opening and liquidation pf position find out if forex scalping is for you and reach at conclusion about should use the forex scalping style
    I dont think that all trader suitable or confort with scalping method. Basic money management of scalping method seems real different even opposite with longterm or any other common method like swing or position trading. Basic pure scalping doesnt use stop loss and if it use, ussually so loose stop loss or even very tight. Then about lots to trade, usually scalping use higher lots for compensate their lower pip target. For conclution, scalping usually use very high risk money management to run, and for some professional traders, that s very unhealthy. CMIIW
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member lolita is an unknown quantity at this point lolita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Forex trading is very advantage playacting and i requirement to be this business author lucrative and economic for me so i use the exhibit trading invoice for much have and get the online trading training for the advance of my trading knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to use the method technical and fundamental. sentimental analysis is not better among these 3 analysis.but you may use technical and fundamental analysis. some say technical is more well than fundamental. again some say fundamental is fine. I want to say both technical and fundamental both are well.

Junior Member kbavanmbnavc is an unknown quantity at this point kbavanmbnavc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The good traders use all techniques to find out the real trends of the markets and when you want to makes a trades you have to study the markets like fundamentally and technically analyse !!

Senior Member marwa is on a distinguished road marwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m doing fundamental and technical both analysis in one trading account and doing mix strategy with m15 with scalping h1 in mid term and doing H4 for long term basis ..but yes i tried to follow my own rules and regulation for making decision

Junior Member kim15 is an unknown quantity at this point kim15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to use too often indacators because that makes me frustrated. I equivalent to use someone method based on connection and resistance advantageous trend lines. I use MA indicator to support signals.

Senior Member Nasim is an unknown quantity at this point Nasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trader does not use single technical analysis or single fundamental analysis only. He uses both technical and fundamental analysis. Both types of analysis make a trader confident to open and close a trade at anytime in any currency pair. If we do not use both types of analysis, then there is big possibility of losing trades and money.

Senior Member Forex oscar is an unknown quantity at this point Forex oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best method for trading should based on many types of indicators like moving average and MACD we need another type of analysis with it such as the fundamental analysis so that we confirm the signals with more than one condition

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i try to use a adjustment that is simple to use and as this simplifies the authoritative of the trading decision because i accept no amount what trading adjustment you accept you will still appointment losses and that there is no trading adjustment that can bear 100% result.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 910 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881 882 883 891 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)