+ Reply to Thread
Page 861 of 910 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 859 860 861 862 863 871 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,610 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trading just when the big news release it will make the price move volatile so i can get much
    opportunity to get much profit base on the price movement in that momment... so try get in the market in the right time,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine abhe tak to trading nahi ki hai to mera koi bhe method nahi hai trading ka us main trade karun main to only learn kar raha hun & posting kar raha hun mujhe trading k baary main ziyada knowledge nahi hain abhe!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am taking inputs from the fundamental news as well as doing some technical analysis of the market too. This way is better as we will be having both type of inputs from the market thus may get better entry and exit points to choose. However a trader can use whichever he feels making profit for him.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first when i started trading i always used one buy and one sell order placed in my terminal at the same time but in then end due to inexperiency i always lost. but now i can read charts news etc so now i work on strategy which helps me a lot to improve.

Senior Member hidayat is an unknown quantity at this point hidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner, I would always be cautious in making transactions in the forex and do not rush. for me, although a lot of the methods commonly used by forex traders, but the method of use of stop loss and take profit in my opinion better and safer

Junior Member John Scott is an unknown quantity at this point John Scott's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I depend on drawing trends and fibo levels with the edition of some indicators to make sure the entry point is right and would be a good trade, i guess i will have to call that a classic way to trade 'cause i don't use any other system and rarely i use experts or other indicators than the common ones

Junior Member moonsif is an unknown quantity at this point moonsif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The truth is technical analysis is not enough to be profitable in this market. We also need to study other analysis such as fundamental and sentimental analysis.

Member rimsha ali is an unknown quantity at this point rimsha ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohameed View Post
    Hello traders ,, hope you are doing well all ,,
    i have a question ,, as we know that the most of us here are just using technical analysis in their trading ,, my question is ,, do you use that kind of analysis alone or do you combine it with other methods ?? the majority are just depending on Technicals but we loose our money ,, so what is the solution ??
    i made my own rules...
    1st... work on demo account.
    2nd... when get minner losses start it on real account.
    3rd... be patience.
    4rth... dont get emotional.
    5th... and just work on one account in time.
    6th... work with full cancentration.

Senior Member irfanchauday is an unknown quantity at this point irfanchauday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aik auchi trading ke lia humy dono analysis use karna chaye kynka dono analysis ka bohat faida han agr hum dono ko aik sath use karey gy tou hamari trading ziada achi hogi aur loss ke chances bhi kam hojaye gy.

Senior Member msm is an unknown quantity at this point msm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohameed View Post
    Hello traders ,, hope you are doing well all ,,
    i have a question ,, as we know that the most of us here are just using technical analysis in their trading ,, my question is ,, do you use that kind of analysis alone or do you combine it with other methods ?? the majority are just depending on Technicals but we loose our money ,, so what is the solution ??
    Generally I like the day trading and at first i try to analyse myself and go the Instaforex analyst to see analyser comments. I am getting so many good advise from the analyst comments and then after seeing all and i take a decision and open trade as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 861 of 910 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 859 860 861 862 863 871 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)