+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 910 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex marmet mein trading karny k liye har trader apna trading method ko use k trading karta hai mein forex market mein trading karny k liye mein market mein support aur resistance ko use krta hn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2018-02-26), javedqasim (2018-02-27), Unregistered (2)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone also .. combining some symptoms will make you mixed up.
    Win try using the most connected with 3 symptoms to show proof.
    What I did with the Lingerie artist other than normal saw the warning.
    both are equally very good ................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

korong (2018-02-26), Unregistered (2)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I use manual trading to survive long in the Forex market. Here to make a decision I have to research the market actually the money market news. Then I make a decision. So manual trading is best for me trading Forex...

Member sagar2779 will become famous soon enough sagar2779's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use scalping method, it is one of the quickest strategies employed by my mentor, it includes exploiting various price gaps caused by bid ask spreds and order flows.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,116 Times in 4,817 Posts
    many good way your using the trading and earning the good money i am when enter in the trading i am start trading with the good pair and some time i am trading on the gold and oil and some time i am on the trading index and i am wetting for the best time when market is the good then i am enter in the trading and earning good money in the short time i think short time trading is the well online trading and give good profit

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), bachaya786 (2018-02-25), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-24), ghaffar500 (2018-02-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), jobless (2018-02-24), Mr. India (2018-02-25), munibkhan (2018-02-26), punjabpolice (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member akash razzaq has a spectacular aura about akash razzaq has a spectacular aura about akash razzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading k bohat say tareeqay hai lekin mujhe jo behtr lagta hain main tou wesay hi krta hu

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think short term trading is the very best trading and good earning way min tu jub se forex key trading min hun short term ke trading hi kur raha hon forex key trading min short term ke trading hi best trading hi or ap log watch kur sakate hin or best trading pair bhi important hi trading min es sey bhi ap log trading key job min best earning kur sakte hin or watch kur key hi trading min enter hun ap log

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-26), amirjaved (2018-02-26), danish555 (2018-03-15), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), ghaffar500 (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), kanita (2018-02-26), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-26), Mr. India (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-26), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), zahid2016 (2018-02-27), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-02-27)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    quite right. I even have some trading strategies to ensure that I will trade at any time within the whole market.
    A completely different strategy meets the special time in the market as a whole.
    I also trade in a protracted amount and also do scalping if needed.
    As long as we make money from forex, it's pretty clever.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

kapanggih (2018-02-26)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never showed any interest in finding what others are doing. I almost do not try to stay concentrated in all my trading techniques.
    At first because it was confusing about my trading strategy.
    Because it has been running here and there for the trading strategy but I finally understand completely that this is a stupid job.
    Currently I almost do not use direct moving averages and rsi. It works well on my behalf.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many best method and many best strategy you can use in the trading job and earning best money in this job and success in the trading business but i think watching the market and wetting for the best trading time and earning very big money in this business and success in the trading job trading not easy business this business is the so risky business but give the big profit in the very low time

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-13), danish555 (2018-02-13), hmforex (2018-02-13), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-13), jobless (2018-02-22), sarfraz786 (2018-02-14), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 910 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)