+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 910 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well mai abhi tu long term ttading ko preffer kar rahi hu with small lot size because i have lot of patience in my trading i use SMA and stochstical oscillator for my trading and it is very useful for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when a traders enter in this business , he try to make much money from the market and those traders get success who take the technical analysis of the market , who take the fundamental analysis of the market and who take right and perfect decision at the right time of market trading , many traders open the trade when they fully confidence of the market .

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-16), Dicar (2018-12-27), sarfraz786 (2018-12-15), Vinita (2018-12-26), Younas007 (2018-12-16)

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader 4 is a trading platform developed by MetaQuotes Software for online trading in the forex, CFD and futures markets. MT4, as it is commonly known, provides tools and resources that allow traders to analyze price, place and manage trades, and employ automated trading techniques.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Billions (2018-12-16), danish555 (2018-12-15), forex07 (2018-12-16), TARAN (2018-12-15), Taran007 (2018-12-15)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am only interested in seeing what trading system or method you are using and how successful the two methods are. That means I must always trade towards recent price movements. I have to use a very effective method to overcome trade costs. Another method that is often used to do forex daytrading is called Trading Fundamentals. Fundamental trade is about trade based on economic data. I use the scalping method in the forex market and with this method we can make money very quickly here we always need to work hard and need to keep in touch with the forex market to win fast money here, if we have done good trades and work according to market trends forex then we can win money.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-15)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we really have a lot of trading methods to get the best profit from the market but for me i really think taking a lot of our time to understand the best way to profit in demo trading is the best way we have to understand thats what i am right really think of becoming a profitable forex trader. The method that I use to trade on forex is that I understand the first trade then I trade. with this strategy I can get more profit and I learn all about forex before starting my real trading. This mathode is easy to make money.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-15)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most beginners in forex trading, only interested in one forex trading discipline: technical analysis. And they panicked when there was news. Technical has many shortcomings. Fundamental is considered difficult, but fundamental profit opportunities are no less profitable with technicality. My conclusion, and I apply it in my trade, I consider trading with technical and fundamental analysis. Good focus on Money Management - In simple terms, you cannot make money from the Forex market consistently if you do not apply money management principles. You must be aware of how to place a stop loss, how to use trailing stop loss and other factors. In the best Forex system, this aspect must also be covered.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The method I use in my trade is not much different from the tastes of other traders. I always analyze price movements first. and I use an indicator, after that I only gather information that I will use to draw conclusions on the trade, whether I have to buy or sell. Most people in forex use a lot of indicators but I really don't want them because they are really annoying and can bother us while making good choices so I suggest you only take every information about every thing that happens in forex then what do you do what you want to do.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tested the strategy and system and there were still many that I didn't get that were very profitable, because I went to one after the other. I think we need more time before jumping again after a few tests and now I try to bring it to test the system. The method I use in trading is to use a strategy to wait and wait I think I will be able to get a good price and then make a trading position and be able to minimize the risk of loss that I can wait for is a very good trading strategy to make a profit.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I start from the forum, post comments on the forum and get benefits from here then enter the bonus amount on the Forex account. After that I started trading at 6:00 a.m. until 8 o'clock at night, sometimes making a profit and several times profit. But above all I got a profit. Currency transactions do not have special means to make transactions. I don't follow certain techniques. but individual choice is the Ichimoku system. but depending on the investor, he can recognize which is better for his business.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The analysis I use for decisions is technical analysis. The trading system that I use, is a combination of several trading systems used by several technical masters. That is, here I do not find the trading system itself, but only combine and mix several systems to be used as one. trading must depend on analysis, don't depend on luck. From my experience, I can realize that forex trading can be a great source of income for me if I can raise big capital.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 910 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)