+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 147 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Best Strategy.

Senior Member kfahad463 is an unknown quantity at this point kfahad463's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex you can Strategy in forex people are Strategy in forex business people are working at home this good job for you people like it this good job for you people like this business at home

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trwd780 is an unknown quantity at this point trwd780's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically soprano action is the trading strategy all use , but the swing is various, it is the process of terms that determines where the style goes and when you espouse it you create get . toll spread is your foremost bet if you couple how it is done.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member M Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point M Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this scheme is very good but it is not easy to realise it effortlessly beacuse it is very comlicated strategy and we should do more and more perform to understand it and do not request.

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then I do analysis I do trading chart analysis then I do follow bollinger band indicator I do wait when market is increase up down then I do open a trade and get some pips so So it is not any matter for trader actually who are trade rather than entering with the trend gives you big chance of success then cause we know all big investor wiil join in that market time According to my knowledge Scalping is most powerful strategy in forex market also this is major strategy in forex market

Senior Member habrank is an unknown quantity at this point habrank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning the price action strategy is a very good initiative but we must not forget to master the technical analysis strategy first before going into price action because that is the fundamental aspect of forex trading.

Banned namikaze is an unknown quantity at this point namikaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    You need to be on top of your game all the time using scalping strategy in trading is best for every traders scalping strategy lead more profit in a sh and Its should be created from trader side Strategy different and varies from trader to trader Scalping short term mid term long term swing trade etc many strategy has you're gonna surprised from your own profit with most of traders forget about the candle sticks and think that they are only showing us the price actio

Banned kuchiyose is an unknown quantity at this point kuchiyose's Avatar
    Thanks
    As there are many strategies in forex trading and each traders like different strategies but i think there is one strategy which all trader like and that is fundamental news release strategy and for me this is the most powerful strategy and also most profitable strategy we can use it for both short term trading and for long term trading as The most powerful strategy to do trading at Forex is keeping your volume low

Senior Member saoodbhai is an unknown quantity at this point saoodbhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji bhai me apki bat se agree ho ye bht profitable strategy hai hamare lye is par treading krne ke lye me is se treading krta ho or me acha profit hasil kr leta ho or me indicator se bhi treading krta ho or acha profit kama leta ho...........

Member mizz31 is on a distinguished road mizz31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jaan ye software ka link to ab invalid aa raha hai lekin mere hisaab se jo bata kahi hai aap ne
    ye aik behtareen moqa hai ke aap log isko seekh len or iss moqey se faida uthayen .... forex trading best business hai ..........

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i'm also agree with you that price action is one of the best startgy for earning more and more easily. Because forex trading is such a good online bussiness which is helpfull for all those whose interested in it fully for enjoying much more. So don't be disheart during trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 147 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)