+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 147 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Best Strategy.

Senior Member kfahad463 is an unknown quantity at this point kfahad463's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this right the price of stragying is better for you forex can gaving us money in it this good job for me people can working at home this good job for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member scapgray is an unknown quantity at this point scapgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul sach hay experence or luck kay bagar kuch bi mumkin nahi hay. iss kay ilawa market par nazar or backup support bi hay ya cheezen mil kar aik acha profit day ti hane.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me that powerful strategy is candlestick pattern and the support-resistance point namely there are different stratiges different people have different choices but for me scalping is good with some good indicators then i can make it profitable in fact i think strategies is depends on personal skills if we can understand any strategies we can able to make money by using that strategies till strategy is a the double powerful sword in the forex

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As short term traders i believe that this strategy is best cause this strategy lead high risk what I like most and lead profit quickly but That time he find the interest of real forex while the best strategy is learn about Forex market like that you dont get margin called at a unprofitable trade as well We need to set our purpose first Our main purpose is surely making money But to do it we need to till I have a good system that you can use and the system is quite powerful fatherly long term conditions

Senior Member Abdulrauf is an unknown quantity at this point Abdulrauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai main koi strategy use nhi krta ho Q k sab loss krti hai , main forex trading sy earn kam kia hai or loss bohat kia hai mager ab inshALLAH next month bonus aayen ga tu os sy acha profit earn kro ga .

Senior Member manager is an unknown quantity at this point manager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ma apki baat se agree ho ap ki stragety bohat achi ha ma is ko zaroor karo ga agar trader ko follow kar k hum achi trading kar sktay ha to ma aise zaroor karo ga ap ne bohat achi stragety share ki ha humaray sath best stragety''''''

Banned djancuk is an unknown quantity at this point djancuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hatever our strategy in trading it will become profitable if we use good money management Actually there are many strategies are used for successful Forex trading Some said scalping but to me it is very difficult like if there were then many people would have been millionaire by day you need money to make money thats for one and then you need proper risk management so instead of you can follow that strategy to get perfect success in Forex trading

Senior Member brimkar is an unknown quantity at this point brimkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i think the best strategy is follow the price action. because it will work in any condition of market. The key is not to fast entering the market. We must see what condition will occure in the near future of market forex. After that we can entering the market.

Senior Member Khan G is an unknown quantity at this point Khan G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir me to forex me abi new ho our me ne forex me kud sirf 1 he month me forex me real me trading k ha our me ne forex me kud kafi achy profit earn kiya ha q k forex me ager ap trading karty ha to ap ko experience bi hota ha our ap ko forex me achy profit bi earn hota ha our forex bahot he achy on line job ha.

Senior Member masrafhosan is an unknown quantity at this point masrafhosan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think these are things that I want to first fully understand the policy seeks to use shelter, which I'm trusty was comparing it with, and also earn money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 147 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)