+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 147 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Best Strategy.

Senior Member decentsoft786 is an unknown quantity at this point decentsoft786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by luckybegum001 View Post
    i think it's sound goods to me , first i will try to understand it clearly than i will try to use this plan for trading and making money.
    yes price action sab sey best strategy he keon es mein hum ko buhat jald trend key bareak honey ka or new trend start honey ka pata chal jata he or es trah ham high profit gain ker saktey he.price action actually candle stick strategy he es mein hamein candle ko read kerna hota he or un ki ahmeat ko janna hota he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jamijee is an unknown quantity at this point jamijee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear ye market bhot hi difficult hy is men kaam krne se hi kuch hasil hota hy so i am doing my hard job for this market and hope it will be more good if we know the good work of this market dear

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are telling about the price action strategy but i have not seen it if you want to share it with us then kindly do it in the form of tutorial so everybody like me who dont have much experience about the trading strategy could get the advantage from it and use it for its benefit i hope so that you will not deprovide us from it and share it with us.

Senior Member Greedyboy is an unknown quantity at this point Greedyboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dude Price Action Best Strategy best stragedy ha Forex trading main ouir main new trader ko lazmi advice karo ga ka wo Price Action Best Strategy ko full way main study kar ka use karin .

Banned tak jejek raimu a mod is an unknown quantity at this point tak jejek raimu a mod's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know what the most powerful profitable strategy because i do not have it hehe instead of If we avoid this thing and we do learning about forex regular then we can do this business very attentively like Because It is a wonderful way to earn a lot of money that patient is the way that make trader become low risk when they make trading on the forex that and for me scalping is excellent with some signs then i can create it successful

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Within this Forex currency trading strategies training, I am about to give you fellas 3 of my personal all-time favourite value actions exchanging strategies. Exchanging this Currency trading markets doesn't have for being from a technical perspective complicated, with the help of simple value actions designs just like the kinds covers below, you can deal from the clear value data or a clear mentality.

Senior Member ddriaz is an unknown quantity at this point ddriaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's sound product to me , initial i'll try and comprehend it clearly than i'll try and use this arrange for commerce and creating cash.

Senior Member gangoli is an unknown quantity at this point gangoli's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fundamentally terms challenge is the trading strategy all use , but the move is divergent, it is the activity of value that determines where the style goes and when you result it you suggest realize . soprano sue is your good bet if you bed how it is finished.

Senior Member ahtasham baig is an unknown quantity at this point ahtasham baig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein ne ya strategy use nai kia r na mje is ke bare mein na he pata ha ke ya ksai ha r kase use karte hain mein jst indicators use karta hain r is mein se mje kafi faida ho rha ha is liye yahe best ha

Senior Member max95 is an unknown quantity at this point max95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear wese tu or b stragy me exprencess hona chaye ta ke hum zeyda se zeyda earn kar skte or sahee kaha aap nay boohat achee streatgy app nay share kee may ess ko learn karoo gaa. agar trader staretgy koo follow kar kay achaa profit kamaa saktay hain.yeah baat sahee hai knowledge or experience kay bagayar forex may servive karna boohat mushkil hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 147 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)