+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 147 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Best Strategy.

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also using this strategy with my skill is so much easy as if i always believe that nothing is permanent 's why a trader should try their own way of trading Trading strategy that is good in my opinion is candlestick pattern then if we have learning power then we must be successful but The best strategy for me is to trade with only one pair and focus to it unless you can handle many pairs at a time as well as good as any strategies that we use must have a weakness Do not expect

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anderson95915 is an unknown quantity at this point anderson95915's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your website wouldn't toss to eff a money making members tableware now would it and you wouldn't be trying to announce in here for sassy meat now would you?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nazir Mirza is an unknown quantity at this point Nazir Mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji han dear ap sai kh ray ho mayapki bat say agree karta hun ku kay forex trading buht bara online business hay or hama is may bhter strategy ki zarorat hay tab hi ham achi earning kar sakty hain or acha trader ban sakti hay ku kay forex trading riski business hay or is may profit or loss dono apka experince per hi depand karta hay or bagir experince ki to loss hi samjhy forex may

Senior Member maruko is an unknown quantity at this point maruko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indeed the price action is a good thing and as traders we should always be ready and patient then all would be very nice and as traders we should always remain calm and ready then it will all be very good and we should be able to manage with patience and calm then all would be very nice.

Senior Member rehman1989 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It sounds to me, first of all, I had this plan for making money and will try to understand clearly.

Senior Member gemek is an unknown quantity at this point gemek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is very important that price action once and as traders we should always be patient and as traders we should be able to manage it properly and all should be run with patience and the price action is very important because the placement order of fast profits that will be successful.

Senior Member r222 is an unknown quantity at this point r222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks like you'll find it smart ieces for me, to start with most definitely i'll make sure to fully understand the applicat9on undoubtedly rather than most definitely i'll make sure to make use p0licy for buying and even generating revenue.

Senior Member M. Azhar Rouf is an unknown quantity at this point M. Azhar Rouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    In this forex trading strategies lesson i am going to share with you guys three of my all-time favorite price action trading strategies trading the forex markets does not need to be technically complicated by making use of simple price action patterns like the ones discusses below we can trade from a clean price chart as well as a clean trading with simplicity and clarity trade with price action

Senior Member lodeh is an unknown quantity at this point lodeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indeed that is indeed true and proper placement of the precise time and quick profit that is what will make us successful, because we didn't take that much for profit that is a good thing and we will surely calm without stress.

Senior Member p4_x is an unknown quantity at this point p4_x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Within this Currency trading method tutorial, I will reveal to you fellas three associated with the all-time beloved cost actions buying and selling methods. Exchanging the actual Foreign exchange markets does not need to get theoretically complicated, , we can trade from a clean price chart as well as a clean mindset. Most traders end up over-complicating their trading approach, dont be one of them, be different, trading with simplicity and clarity, trade with price action.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 147 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)