+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 147 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Best Strategy.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a good strategy for all of us. In this Currency trading Exchange the Foreign Exchange market which actually does not need to be theoretically complicated, by utilizing the habit of cost-effective actions such as researching with the tutorial method, I will reveal to you three friends related to all the time costs loved by the buying and selling method. , we can make the industry data from new costs and fresh attitudes. and they are based on the back, as we all know, 20/20. The account may not get the income associated with the individual displayed, because efficiency in the past does not show long-term results. Critics of foreign exchange robots The evaluation of foreign exchange robots is mainly based on the quality of the system of buying and selling automatic foreign exchange packages. And this Forex trading strategy course, which is always my favorite, children, price action, I will share with business strategies. Forex trading, technical markets, and reviews of simple actions described below are not difficult with pure and pure awareness, we are related. Most traders at the end of their approach are one that is too complicated which is simple and direct with a variety of trading price actions. and basically price action is a trading strategy used, but the approach is different, it is price action that determines where the trend is and when you follow it, you make a profit. Price action is your best bet if you know how to do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    price action is a very good strategy but not for everyone and this is not for me because I want to trade every day and take small targets. I often see patterns and they are really helpful in making my trading entries better and more profitable and price action is securities price movements. In addition, price action is included in the analysis of technical patterns and charts that attempt to find orders in seemingly random price movements. But to understand stratigegy is very difficult because this is a complicated matter but the result of trading price action is always in mine profits because this trade is simplicity and leeway to understand trade with price action. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    help beginners and other people to get a little money from Instaforex or not? can you recommend some other strategies and this strategy in my opinion is very good, but for me it is still quite difficult to implement, because to determine the price for me, I still have a lot to learn, and that becomes my future goal in order to become a good trader

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will give the three price action strategy strategies that I choose, exchanging the Forex market segment does not need to be complicated officially. This implies there is no indication of lagging outside of possible multiple moving averages to help identify enthusiastic support and the number of resistance and hobby areas. and in this trading business when traders make the management of the money they make according to capital if they have low capital than they have to make a low-risk trading strategy and if they have strong capital than they make a high-risk trading strategy.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan bilkul humain is mains b se ply apni pice dekhnai hoti hai jab humin apni proce k abry main information hasil ho jati hai toh humin is main se acha p[rofiot ahsiol ho jata hai sleya huamin is amin se ach profuithasil kerna ch orr wo b bohat asni se jab hum is min mahant ni kerty toh huamin kabi b is main se acha proit hail nhi kerty hain

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the price action, this is the best way to generate a lot of profits and most traders use the price action strategy because it's an easy and simple way and this is a fast way to achieve your dreams in a short time. yes dear bat main APKI agrees to agree with hun k boht hi price action hi achi chez hay ager yeh kesi ko ajaiy to aur yeh hay bhi assan samjnay main bhi kun k es main simple simple support aur risk aur risaik ka khayal rakha jata hay ...

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading does not need to be technically complicated by utilizing the pattern of simple pricing measures as discussed below, we can trde form a clean price chart as well as clean minded trade with simplicity and trade clarity with price action. and Thank you for the word code that you give an effort or idea is acceptable with this help, but it is unnatural to suck the blood of others without payment, if paying their efforts with other options, if pin point or outline is given then we can do hard work best of us.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, of course I think there is no doubling that price action can be a good strategy if used carefully, I have never used price action, but many traders use price actions and they are profitable using this strategy, before using price action, we must have sufficient knowledge about it and most traders ultimately complicate their trading approach, not one of them, can be different, trade with simplicity and clarity, trade with price action. , the FORX trading market does not need to be technically utilizing simple price actions, patterns as discussed below, we can trade from the net price graph as a clean mindset

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The price action strategy is very useful and very effective for traders, I think because it provides a very good trading signal and traders can get good money from the signal. Traders must learn it first and then use it. If traders use it correctly, they can easily get a lot of money. and Forex market trading does not need to be technically complicated, by utilizing a simple price action pattern as discussed below, we can trade from a net price chart and a clean mindset. Very best ... Cost data, this is also your strategy that will probably produce a lot, than what you use that is more complicated. The secret is not only in strategy, but in managing money, as well as

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trade we have to trade according to price action and prices change every day in forex trading so we have to watch trade news every day and then place trade orders and of course my dear, as I see I personally believe that price action can be a good strategy if used carefully, I have never used price action, but many traders use price action and they are profitable using this strategy, before using price action we must have sufficient knowledge about it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 147 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)