+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 147 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1461

Thread: Price Action Best Strategy.

Senior Member hosh is an unknown quantity at this point hosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO I do not think so that key ye aik achi strategy hain or issey koi problem hoti hai apko yahan kaam karne main lekin apke liye hamare achey sey kaam akrne main he hongey ye baat achi or khariiii baat hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 101umair is an unknown quantity at this point 101umair's Avatar
    Thanks
    is kaam main aap ko aisay bohat say forums milain gay aap ko is kaam main ziada say ziada dehaan say rehna chahiy ta kay aap ko is kaam man ziada say ziada mazza or income a sakay or mujhay bhi I-A

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pakistanicom is an unknown quantity at this point pakistanicom's Avatar
    Thanks
    sahee kaha aap nay boohat achee streatgy app nay share kee may ess ko learn karoo gaa. agar trader staretgy koo follow kar kay achaa profit kamaa saktay hain.yeah baat sahee hai knowledge or experience kay bagayar forex may servive karna boohat mushkil hai.

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of the traders have the different and the different strategy in it for the working in this and by this and all of the traders need to make the strategy in it and by this we can make the money in this and this is be the good for the earning in it..

Banned acebd13 is an unknown quantity at this point acebd13's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are so right mate, however there are reason that leads to frustration, it could be due to excessive loss and being so desperate of making fast money. Firstly when one must have loss much in his previous trades I think to me giving forex trading a break at that time is the best thing as the break goes one, find th reason which must have made you loss.

Member aceh77 is an unknown quantity at this point aceh77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I am feeling comfort in forex trading but my question about the hurdles in forex is to keep away myself and other traders from loss .
    In every business which we want to success we must be a need of some hard working. When we work hard and involve completely in any business we are successful in itYou can rely on practice but after practice you need to improve your experience and then trade on the basis of your experience. When you get some success in your trading, then you confidence will boost up and that will help you greatly in your trading.

Senior Member D61 is an unknown quantity at this point D61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a program which require comprehensive knowledge about forex, as a forex trader, we should try to learn knowledge about forex in order to prepare the enterence into the forex market.the possiblity of success will increase if you make sufficient preparation.

Member G76 is an unknown quantity at this point G76's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji sir ye bahut achi stregey maine chek mai bhi isse try karunga dekhta hun mai isse stregey ko lekar successs hota hun ki god bless me ki mai iss stregey kuch kama lun ye stregey mughe profit dila sake .

Senior Member akash bd is an unknown quantity at this point akash bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum market ke trend ka oppositive trade lagy gy tu kafe loss ho sakta hia hum ko es leya hum ko trend ko samaj na ho ga es ke proepr analysis ker na ho ge agar app stoch ke help ly tu app ko market trend ka kafe acah malumat ho sakte hai keyo k es ma over buy aur over selll kafe thek nazar ata hai.

Senior Member nahid54 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid54's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's sound goods to me , first i will try to understand it clearly than i will try to use this plan for trading and making money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 147 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)