+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [SHARE] EA FX PRO EXPERT JACKSEN (modif)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like experimenting with forex robots and currently I am trying to find the most profitable combination. I have tested many expert advisors (commercial and free) and it is very difficult to find a good profitable robot that will not risk too much on every trade or even banktrading an account with one trade. and If the robot is enough to produce, then we will see many robot factories in the world. That is all wrong for me. I really hate it. This is very dangerous for me. I have experience about robots. Don't believe that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me I will not use a robot because the ability of forex robots cannot be trusted. Where is it as if your funds are operated by a machine? do you feel anxious because they deal with not using live and Forex robot developers, especially those who sell scripts (robots) on their own websites, know very well that the conversion rates are very low and there are very good reasons for that. Traders are reluctant to buy anything that is not visible. Offering traders the opportunity to test your robot in demo mode, you completely eliminate that main worry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best robots are not identified, but one scale and potential may be their strategies and abundant profit methods and move them from risk to capital and new administration with adequate analysis. and I don't know which robot is the best for trading. I tried two or three robots to trade but none of them succeeded. that's why I always advise new traders not to rely on robots. because a programmer can't predict the market. so how will his creation (robot) predict that ???? this is very risky to trade with robots.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots can't bring money to me. Because forex is not a matcine business. Forex trading is a business of knowledge and education. Forex trading is not an easy business. Maney has more knowledge to learn in the forex market. The forex market is a place to be patient. Robots do not have the power it is just matcin it is not suitable for forex trading. and I don't use any robots for my trade because my manual trading strategy is better than the robot trading strategy and that is why I trade using my own analysis and trading skills, but I believe robots are really good at making a continuous profit from trading. Robot is the most reliable thing that can bring benefits to us.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm new to forex but I didn't know there was a robot that could make a profit. I do not believe in robots. If that forex robot will trade and make more profit. The best strategy is yours. To get profit in forex is nothing but you must remain patient trying to do difficulties. and From my side, I work with many robots. I think it's best that you use robots with low low risk low. if you do, you will profit

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you please tell me which indicators is depends this expert, because as I know any expert adviser is working depends on the built in meta trader indicators.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading can only help at that time when it really works. There are many traders who even lose a lot of money and even use a manual system, so there is no type of merchant we have, the method we want to us and it must be applicable and based on us trading information is the most important and you can get a little luck in the foreign exchange market only by adhering to market industry regulations, however, many periods of time we also earn money only by adhering to the EA but often we go through a reduction in the foreign exchange market because of EA.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realized that some people misunderstood Forex and EA courses. The general question of the course and ea is if they can make money why they sell it or why not everyone gets rich. And this misunderstanding comes from our own ignorance because we think being able to get money or succeed on Forex means turning $ 100 into $ 10,000 in a month or similar nonsense like that. I have written threads about Forex courses and why mentors open courses, but unfortunately no one reads them. Keep an open mind and learn from everyone, or you will lose good things and lessons.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Humans are the most useful compared to Robots. Because robots work on software and Humans work together with reason and with observation skills. so most humans are the most useful. and Humans in the forex market are better than robots because human concentration always works and he is aware of his capital. He reads well about market trends. Robots are machines without fear.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think humans will win. Because humans create robots and they know how to control them and how to keep them under their feet. So, humans must win. and your definition of a robot might be good to hear. But I prefer only manual operations for trading. We may be under pressure when trading. But we can control everything in time if we have sufficient knowledge and proper planning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open