+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [SHARE] EA FX PRO EXPERT JACKSEN (modif)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What kind of modification you want to this EA, i can help you in this regard, however i do not like any Martingale EA,s and in my opinion blessing is the best martingale EA, if i would have to use Martingale EA

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagata hai ki, mere kuchh eeees samay kee avadhi ke lie achchhee tarah se chal rahe hain jo achchhe parinaam ke saath shuroo hote hain lekin kuchh haphton ke baad yah ab nahin chal sakata hai, mujhe nahin pata ki aisa kyon ... aur unamen se kuchh aavishkaar bro ya bhaee hain jo navaachaaron kee bhartee karate hain. isaka nirmaan karen. isase vyaapaariyon ko nukasaan hoga taaki dalaal paisa bhee kama sakate hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We just want to obtain a modification within available obtain dependent on RSI stage which could arranged the item within EA setting.. since this particular EA available obtain dependent on closed luminous made of wax just thus their in many cases possess a inappropriate course, when it is in simple fact, an incorrect course would be the simple method to produce profit having martingale lol.. yet it might be deathly to be able to.

Senior Member callmesam is an unknown quantity at this point callmesam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    does anyone tried this system before ? if yes then show you experiences please
    because i don't have a great capital

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my friend, you have shared with us
    but it would be a good idea to also show screen shoot of your profits using this ea, to encourage us in using this ea

Banned hossneara is an unknown quantity at this point hossneara's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just want to a request to modification in open order based on the RSI level that i can set it in EA settings.....According to me there is need to close some positions automatic which are ruuning into negative to run this system successfully in forex trading.......

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks bhai ap na itna acha ea ko share kayea ha ea ka barya ma suna ha is sa kafi acha profat milta ha ma ap ka ea ko use karo gaya aur is ka result share karo gaya

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im new in forex automated trading, and i will thank you to share this Expert Advisor, I will try it and may be i will give feed back when i usu it, but i started to think that automated trading is a good choice when you have no enough time to trade

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in forex main just post kerta hon mujy ea kay bary main atna knowledge nhe hai. thanks aolt app logo nsy ea main mary sath apna experience shear kay. main abi forex learn ker reha hon please pujy as kay bary main or guide ker day taky jb main forex main trading start keroto esy better traky say use ker kay earning ker sako.

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well in the Forex business the strategies and tools are always preferred,, i do believe that the Forex trading provides us the good profit margins but it depends upon the tool i have used for it, EA is a tool which can be profitable as you have mentioned but you did not share the results and the outcomes clearly hence i must say that we have to be very careful until unless could understand the actual way to using EA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open