+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foggy time means not accurate or in the middle of accurate or false target. I think I should thinking it back if I should trade within this time and would give a not good result for my trading and capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenyatta View Post
    The foggy idea is to rule the right direction and we are all working for the right working informations that we are able to make good informations well known to rule the fifferent directions when you lose there is usually a lot of wrong that can be lost in the the right direction but also in the wrong directions to when we are trading
    if we realize the mistake we did when the trade, it is a very good move, because we can learn from those mistakes. the more mistakes are learned, the better our ability to trade. because the learning process that will make our capabilities increase. would also be more sensitive to the conditions of trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Vijay Datt is an unknown quantity at this point Vijay Datt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think foggy dealing occasion location will make people a lot more mixed up to evaluate the idea. the lack of action was characterised by low trading volume, in which trader feel slow action in the currency market. we can't clearly watch the future of a particular pair. so in that case we can say foggy trading time.

Banned shekhar is an unknown quantity at this point shekhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    We would possibly be advisable see as well as hang on until finally My partner and i have found the suitable location to make a business. foggy dealing occasion location will make people a lot more mixed up to evaluate the idea. This can be tantamount for the industry with sideway condition.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The foggy idea is to rule the right direction and we are all working for the right working informations that we are able to make good informations well known to rule the fifferent directions when you lose there is usually a lot of wrong that can be lost in the the right direction but also in the wrong directions to when we are trading

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azami View Post
    I prefer to wait. I usually trade in Europe and America market. because at the time it normally would trending market and signs before trending is usually seen on the market time to europe asia.
    I also prefer to wait the two sides, because it was a good market conditions for trade with the strategy I used. other than that I will wait for market conditions in accordance with my strategy to decide entry. so in the trade I will be patient to get a big opportunity for profit. because I think it is as traders we have to wait to get the right moment.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main trading karne ke liye aise time ko choose karati hu jis time forex market me movement jada hota hai aur ess ke liye mujhe London session aur NewYork session ki overlapping time ka wait karna hota hai koki uss time mujhe market ki good movement milati hai.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading market in some periods to the case of the period of break candles price either sending or descending according to the analysis result to the price of the husband is trying to break the limit price if it is expected to continue to rise or fell really logic blurry lead store in to recession and reduce the chance of reaping profit satisfactory it be the cause of losss

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to wait. I usually trade in Europe and America market. because at the time it normally would trending market and signs before trending is usually seen on the market time to europe asia.

Senior Member hudao is an unknown quantity at this point hudao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thecase is not clear enough to me. but, i think you are trying to trade in sideways market when price break the resistance and support successfully and came back again in the resistance and support level. i think if this is the situation better to avoid the trade. and wait for true trendy movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)