+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 139 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    this moment i wait and see analysis all market factors when i see that market is now going to according my analysis then i make trade and set stop loss and take profit i always suggest you never trade that situation you not understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The actual foggy time just once the news is actually to end up being released on this and we goi on the actual consfusion through thinking its the good time to trade or even not we perform tthe trading on this or even not after that on this particular confusion we obtain the lot of the actual loss so result in the money from the news trading on this...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mst shekhanur banu is an unknown quantity at this point mst shekhanur banu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foggy treading is a very insetting trading in this business .forex is very good and well business from online share market . forex trading is very risky and loss is very common matter .we should be work hard in forex trading business .

Junior Member maherfx is an unknown quantity at this point maherfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foggy investing suggests that zero distinct scenario, zero distinct signal coming from the business. Its rather hard to obtain virtually any kind of show or perhaps ideas along with regards to looks to lose on addition to income. A excellent trader might also not take real choice about investing. I think in the time Its required to view this particular market scenario till on addition to unless of course of course this particular will turn out to be distinct.

Banned bihi is an unknown quantity at this point bihi's Avatar
    Thanks
    u could get worth motion very energetic on europe and all of us all session, these types of market offers higher volume trading, so u could get profit on short time, as a result of worth respond so volatile, try to always employ money management to management the actual risk

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I favor a nevertheless and perform not tidy trades if the actual mart moves very voice. Since the market is actually so, very pesky. And the actual on dweller conference and the bottom mart is actually a fairly awful morality indication to change compared to land and the actual asia session.

Member सुंदर is an unknown quantity at this point सुंदर's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess the actual foggy trading occasions tend to be not good with regard to good profits like the market could be moving sideways. the actual expert traders by no means trade if the actual market problems do not appear favorable to all of these They Might await th good occasions to offer and try to gain good profits.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,675 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading time 24 hours hai and trader ko time table set krna hai aor trader ko 24 hours trading main nhi bathna hai aor trader ko market trend aor price acction aor trading ki movement ko dakh kr trade krni hai aor trader ko satisfied tarah say trade krny sy best result mil jata hai

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that during market not clear or in foggy time I still trade it like usual because I'm using robot in my trading, There is no stop for my trading whatever is happen in market trading. I will monitor it from time to time.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend Foggy trading suggests that no clear condition, no clear indication of the actual market. Its very hard to obtain any kind of signal or even hints about manages to lose and profits. A good trader also can not take concrete choice upabout trading. I think at this moment Its required to view the actual market condition till and unless of course this gets clear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 139 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)