के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Banned aamu is an unknown quantity at this point aamu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    400.85 USD
    Thanks
    for this condition we can read the market with good and then make a good reaction for open position or not, slow movement but long fluction will give many advantages and for it the trader can take some opportunities with make good profit..this is a good time

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member rathod is on a distinguished road rathod's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    402.65 USD
    Thanks
    I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive. Because the market is so, very annoying. And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia sessio

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138.90 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdo2 View Post
    This moment I wait and see. Analysis all market factors, when I see that market is now going to according my analysis then I make trade and set stop loss and take profit. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand.
    Right, If you are not sure, leave the market alone. This way you reduce the bad trades that can come your way. When your signals come, take a trade but if the signal does not come, do not force it, you may lose.

Banned ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6761.04 USD
    Thanks
    We use apply our strategies at this point in order to try and make sure that we do not lose in such times. breakouts occur in forex trading, but the traders are the ones to find it and profit from using it.

Banned purohit is an unknown quantity at this point purohit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    459.45 USD
    Thanks
    In this type of situation i always close my negative trades and put trailing stop on positive trade after that i wait for next trend to occure. In this situation its better to exit because we cannot predict the next movements of the market so exit is the better selection.

Senior Member penjualdolar is an unknown quantity at this point penjualdolar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    148.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    Right, If you are not sure, leave the market alone. This way you reduce the bad trades that can come your way. When your signals come, take a trade but if the signal does not come, do not force it, you may lose.
    I agree with your opinion, we better wait for the signal of our strategy to open a position if we are to succeed in our trade, and never force myself to open a position when we do not get a signal of our strategy.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    346.49 USD
    Thanks
    it's important to chose a best time to trade because if you choose a time and have an experiance by the time you can have a good position and a earning position , in all the time and you can have a futur trend.

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.80 USD
    Thanks
    me too....I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive.... Because the market is so, very annoying.... And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia session.....

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    52.50 USD
    Thanks
    we have to select the right time to do this business , this business is a place where you have to find a right time to do the trade and you have to use your experience to get the profit form this business.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member arif01 is an unknown quantity at this point arif01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.79 USD
    Thanks
    with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast