Page 135 of 139 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good job.
    I think that foggy time is when market going sideways or in consolidation phase. In this situation, I will seeking opportunity to open position by use bollinger band and moving average indicator.
    Belive me.

Thanks..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's would be such chance to get some pips but it could be a disaster if you don't make sure about the break out of line , at this time many of traders was waiting for that and they all make the same moves so we could see some times a long candlestick at the chart that's my opinion what's yours?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually a quiet market is not good for trading. whats the point of giving a trade on a currency which moves 2 pips in 30 min? i prefer olatile market, it gives you quick profit if your analysis is right

Senior Member GUTEMBERG is on a distinguished road GUTEMBERG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed many traders only trade at certain times, I have not used this strategy, but I'm very interested in starting, that at first I saw you can launch orders in the morning and then just look once in a while and not to stress too much the ups and downs of the market because their orders are all with SL and TP.

Senior Member forex8182 is on a distinguished road forex8182's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qa2012 View Post
    markets in some periods to the case of fog the periods of break channels-price, either ascending or descending, according to the analysis results to the price of the husband is trying to break the limit price if it is expected to continue to rise or fall really logic blurry lead stores into a recession and reduce the chances of reaping profits satisfactorily lit be the cause of losses
    What are the plans for the trading of these periods?
    bhai mujhe nahi pata ke forex trading me kis time par trade karna best hai ya phr kis time par trade kar ke profit kamayaa ja sakta hai easily

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forex8182 For This Useful Post:

peewmilon (2012-09-10)

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my point of view i think that most trade need to identify repetitive patterns and levels in the market. The history repeats itself but it's the traders lack of education and lack of better understanding of the movements of the market that can cause them to lose heavily

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is always a time when the market move in some unexpected direction and i avoid to trade in those time, the case you mentioned here then i switched to other strategies.

Senior Member waleed.aslam is an unknown quantity at this point waleed.aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not mean that what do you mean by foggy trading and I think if you mean trading in the sideways market but when the markets are trying to form a direction or they ry to settle they move sideways and it is a risky time to trade for any trader so they should stay away from trading in such markets ...

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you are saying foggy periods has a technical name which is consolidation. if you want to trade in consolidation then make sure that you pick the peaks and dips very good and dont forget to use low volumes

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I adopt a quiet and do not accomplish trades if the bazaar moves actual passive. Because the bazaar is so, actual annoying. And the European affair and the American bazaar is a appealing abuse acceptable time to barter than Australia and the Asia session.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 139 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)