+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 139 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Senior Member shaheen is an unknown quantity at this point shaheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am agree, foggy trading Time This site is vary good super forex trading business for this job.It is very difficult business for this no tanton for forex drading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sayed2012 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foggy trading Time I am like this work and normal trading business for the market forex trading and f forex is any day good then hyips bcoz u have ur money in front of you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shozib is an unknown quantity at this point shozib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friends .I think that foggy time is when market going sideways or in consolidation phase. In this situation, of course I will see bigger time frame to identify the main trend Forex is world net business.

Senior Member ali163 is an unknown quantity at this point ali163's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it. This is tantamount to the market in sideway condition.

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you have to trade according to the market trends and market conditions and if there is no clear market conditions then it is called fogy trading and trade very care fully and wit less money in this time

Junior Member rahal is an unknown quantity at this point rahal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap jab chayao trading start kar do or ap jub chayiaoo trading band kar doo yan tak talaq raha foggty trading time to main is ka bara min abi nahi janta ka foggy ka hta ha agr mujha pata chala ga to ap ko zorar batoon ga.

Banned ripon4x is an unknown quantity at this point ripon4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    When we learn about forex we all have been through such topic. Sometimes market stays in consolidation mode. It means traders are confused which direction to go to? Sometime this period stays for quite long but after that market takes a direction. So we have to wait for that time and not to take any position in the foggy time.

Senior Member md mofizur rahman is an unknown quantity at this point md mofizur rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think during foggy time do not do the trade. It is hi risk for new to loss huge. Try practice in demo then when confident may trade this time.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    actually a quiet market is not good for trading. whats the point of giving a trade on a currency which moves 2 pips in 30 min? i prefer olatile market, it gives you quick profit if your analysis is right
    for me if the market is really quite i prefer to watch the moving only and do not want to enter to the trade, because i know when i have enter it , it make me hard to earn the profit and just make me have some fear and emotion inside that market only

Senior Member bujinishila32 is an unknown quantity at this point bujinishila32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when the market goes sideways or consolidation phase, when there is a period of fog. In this situation, we seek the opportunity to open a position I use linger bands, moving average indicator. But, of course, a large time frame will be displayed for me to identify the key trends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 139 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)