+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Member mosud is an unknown quantity at this point mosud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tarin1 is an unknown quantity at this point tarin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job.I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it. This is tantamount to the market in sideway condition.Good luck with your trading.......................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can make it to scalper method because scalper are more effective if the market are not too volatile but tend to sideway ,but not all of th escalper are can make good profit only the main scalper are making good profit

Banned sameerdurrani is an unknown quantity at this point sameerdurrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually if you are trading long enough...you will recognize recurring styles and levels in the marketplace. The history repeat itself but it's the investors deficiency to train and learning and deficiency of better knowing of the motions of the industry that can cause them to lose intensely.

Senior Member msdf999004 is an unknown quantity at this point msdf999004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive. Because the market is so, very annoying. And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia session.Good luck with your trading..................................

Senior Member fxfokir is an unknown quantity at this point fxfokir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still very passively aggressive, if you prefer, allow you to trade on the market. The market is very annoying. Session of the European and American markets than Australia session is pretty fucking good time trade with Asia.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at that time you should take a side and don't make any positions as the market will be very risky and it will take one direction in very strong way without correction, so waiting until the view is clear is the best thing to do

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal12 View Post
    i think you have to trade according to the market trends and market conditions and if there is no clear market conditions then it is called fogy trading and trade very care fully and wit less money in this time
    I know one thing that trend is friend. So that i always try to enter in the trend early this give me two benifits i can ride with ease and with the passage of trend i also manage more then one position that help to earn more in the same trend.

Senior Member shanawaj is an unknown quantity at this point shanawaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foggy trading means no clear situation, no clear indication of the market. It is very difficult to receive any signal or hints about loses and profits. A good trader also can not take concrete decision on trading. I think at that moment it is necessary to watch the market situation until and unless it becomes clear best of luck ...............

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the markets are trying to form a direction
    or they try to settle they move sideways
    it is a risky time to trade for any trader so they should stay away from trading in such markets

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)