+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 139 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I elevate a untroubled and do not play trades if the industry moves really supine. Because the marketplace is so, very teasing. And the European meeting and the Ground marketplace is a pretty shucks advantage dimension to switch than State and the Accumulation conference.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abuls.hasan3 is on a distinguished road abuls.hasan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no clear indication of the market It is very difficult to receive any signal or hints about loses and profits A good trader also can not take concrete decision on trading the period when all banks are close market bare move like job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member subhan7 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan7's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it. This is tantamount to the market in sideway condition..............

Banned jokotole09 is an unknown quantity at this point jokotole09's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be bigger to see and delay until I can see the direction of the market. use a larger time frame to identify the main trends
    I never trade in a situation that I do not understand, it's better to quit while studying before analysis strategy.
    I think it's better to pay attention to the moment the market used to be clear.

Member Umed21 is an unknown quantity at this point Umed21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this situation,I will seeking opportunity to open position by use lingering band and moving average indicator.And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia session.I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive. Because the market is so, very annoying..........ok.

Senior Member kokababu is an unknown quantity at this point kokababu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This time I delay and see. Research all industry aspects, when I see that industry is now going to according my analysis then I create business and set stop-loss and take benefit. I always recommend you never business, that scenario you not comprehend.

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to us samay trade karta hi nahi..main mantah uagar luck saath dia to profit acha hoga lekin isme aksar loss hi hota hai market kaan jayega kuch pata ni hota h ai

Banned ful is an unknown quantity at this point ful's Avatar
    Thanks
    View better and I actually look forward to business conditions and fog found the position of business hours we may confuse the analysis and the market Street to the State.

Senior Member shoaib20 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good business.I think that foggy time is when market going sideways or in consolidation phase. In this situation, I will seeking opportunity to open position by use bollinger band and moving average indicator. But of course I will see bigger time frame to identify the main trend.Have a nice day.Good luck............................................

Senior Member roton is an unknown quantity at this point roton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    boss trading karan ko koi time nahi hota ha ap jab chayao trading start kar do or ap jub chayiaoo trading band kar doo yan tak talaq raha foggty trading time to main is ka bara min abi nahi janta ka foggy ka hta ha agr mujha pata chala ga to ap ko zorar batoon ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 139 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)