+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 139 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it. This is tantamount to the market in sideway condition.
    this is the best thing that we have to do, wait for good moment to see the right time for trading and we do not need to take the risk that we do not need to take it, and so need a good patience for it and also commitment which we build from beginning,
    but side way is good too and if it makes an enough range and scalper can take some benefits from it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is analogous to believing that you will have an easier time driving down the read on a dark foggy night than on a clear sunny day . So need to concentrate with :
    1. Forget about software or robots.
    2. Ditch the indicators and the Mess
    3. News trading is unnecessary
    4. learning price action is the necessary key

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer intend to trade when market up down slowly............... according out to my analysis, continually i attempt out to build tiny trade. i need out to trade the australia and of course the asia session and of course the european session and of course the american market as a result of it is extremely superb time. i believe we ought to see the marketplace for quite a while than take trade...........

Senior Member nurulislam is an unknown quantity at this point nurulislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I might become better to view as well as hang on till My spouse and i actually have discovered the suitable placement to manufacture a trade. foggy investing time period placement might make people a lot more baffled to evaluate it. This is tantamount on the market within sideways condition.

Banned tapu22 is an unknown quantity at this point tapu22's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a wonderful business. I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it. This is tantamount to the market in sideways condition.good luck with your trading.......................Thanks.............. .......

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं एक शांत पसंद करते हैं और अगर बाजार बहुत ही निष्क्रिय चाल नहीं ट्रेडों. क्योंकि बाजार में ऐसा है, तो बहुत गुस्सा आ रहा है. और यूरोपीय सत्र और अमेरिकी बाजार में एक बहुत बहुत अच्छा करने के लिए ऑस्ट्रेलिया और एशिया सत्र की तुलना में व्यापार के लिए समय है.

Senior Member pelotrader is an unknown quantity at this point pelotrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe you mean the trading time is the time foggy side way. the time when the power of buyers and sellers balanced. a time when it is very suitable for open positions. I think a side way especially when the zone between the bid or offer is the right time to open a position that the risk reward ratio is good. it's my opinion what you

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best trading time that one can trade and become comfortable with what they are trading i can say its when the market is highly active that is the best time that one can make sure that they trade.

Banned bery99 is an unknown quantity at this point bery99's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that forex is the nice job. I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it. This is tantamount to the market in side-way condition.better job.............................

Senior Member fxtrader420 is on a distinguished road fxtrader420's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is better to wait and see, but I have no right to commercial space will be available. Foggy weather trading location for us to be more confused, you can analyze it. This is equivalent to a low in the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 139 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)