+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Senior Member RiveraGaiton1984 is an unknown quantity at this point RiveraGaiton1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi yar main app ko sahi kahoun main us time trading nahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k es main kafi loss k bhi chance hotey hane sliye main us time trade karney ko targeeh nahi deta houn wese mere khiyal main to app ko ager experince or knowledge ho to phr app fog trading karen make in for

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think every time is best for the trading if a person is well experience and easy understand to the market analysis that in upcoming time market goes in which way then we should select the proper time in which we can understand easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dlokfanw is an unknown quantity at this point dlokfanw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i am new in forex trading. the forex is the best online source in the worlds in which we can getted lot of the money and skills of trading , there is lot of the knowledges, skills and methods of business we can get much experience for good trading, the forex is paid the satisfied incomes to theirs traders. so the forex markets business supports every one economically !

Banned sohel44 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel44's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a like to the forest in side way condition. It is very difficult to receive any signal or hints about loses and profits. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand. and unless it becomes clear.

Senior Member sanoko is an unknown quantity at this point sanoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soneya View Post
    I favor the peaceful and don't help to make deals when the marketplace techniques really ingressive. Since the marketplace is really, really irritating. And also the Western program and also the United States marketplace is really a fairly darn great time for you to industry compared to Sydney and also the Asian countries program.
    this is a true statement i live on forex trading it is my first and last business it give me a lot of knowledge about market and trading so we should learn the forex trading it is a cool mind business.

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I favor the peaceful and don't help to make deals when the marketplace techniques really ingressive. Since the marketplace is really, really irritating. And also the Western program and also the United States marketplace is really a fairly darn great time for you to industry compared to Sydney and also the Asian countries program.

Senior Member ybvt is an unknown quantity at this point ybvt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We use the method of our at this point to try to ensure that we do not lose such times. breakouts in forex trading, but traders are the ones to find it and profit from using it.

Senior Member dadabye is an unknown quantity at this point dadabye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would be better to watch and wait until I really have found the right position to make a trade. time to change the position of the fog can make us even more confusing for analysis. This is equivalent to a horizontal market conditions.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    you mean it sideway condition? ,when i see sideway condition and there is no signal out there then i dont enter the market i am entering market if the indicator give me the signal on that day so i think thats all

Senior Member JembingForex is an unknown quantity at this point JembingForex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its necessary to actually firmly selected a best time for them to firmly trade most most especially if you finally decide on a time and possess an experiance via the time you are able to utilize a powerful position however a earning position, in in the slightest degree times and you are able to utilize a future trend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)