+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Senior Member naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foggy situation means no clear situation in the trade of the market.. There is much more difficulty in the trade as there is no indication and signals to do successful trade.It is necessary to get information about the market situation so that it becomes clear to the trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member habib24 is an unknown quantity at this point habib24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would be easier to always together and in the end, as we have already seen a situation something to buy and sell. A fog meeting opportunity situation all of us are more confusing than analysis. It is very similar to the industry at the crossroads.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayano is an unknown quantity at this point mayano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by worldforex View Post
    me too....I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive.... Because the market is so, very annoying.... And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia session.....
    So pure your target. Many are aiming to get a lot of money through forex. But are we moving in that direction. I also still a long way to go in that direction. I'm working and may be achieved in the near future.

Senior Member monala is an unknown quantity at this point monala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by younesjoe View Post
    it's important to chose a best time to trade because if you choose a time and have an experiance by the time you can have a good position and a earning position , in all the time and you can have a futur trend.
    It is actually one item usually are reality is actually another item pretty sure i could have big desires like getting a great deal profit. That is sufficient to be able to grant me personally a superior existence and make me personally quit my job

Member v34qq is an unknown quantity at this point v34qq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like like to trade when market up down slowly.According to my analysis,always i try to make small trade.I want to trade the Australia and the Asia session and the European session and the American market because it is very very good time.I think we should see the market for a long time than take trade.
    in this case, whether or not we have an open position, in slow motion, but I will give you many advantages and it is a long fluction trader is good for a good response to some of the opportunities to be able to read the market well after .. This is a good time

Senior Member kaziathar8765 is an unknown quantity at this point kaziathar8765's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed we can switch forex 24 hours a day for 5 life a headroom, but it seems to me not all the sessions we can arise wellspring. we should hump a pick to dealing. and that we should arise the bailiwick as our pronounce.

Senior Member runda is an unknown quantity at this point runda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its necessary to firmly firmly selected a best opportunity to firmly trade most particularly if you really finally select a time and possess an experiance via the time you may feature a powerful position however a earning position, in in any respect times and you may utilize a future trend

Member ftre34 is an unknown quantity at this point ftre34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to trade when the market is down, slowlyAccording my analysis, because small tradeI timeI always the very best that Australia and the Asian session and the session of the European and American markets, we would like to try to get the trade for a long time to the market.

Senior Member calcalla is an unknown quantity at this point calcalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We would be easier to notice along with hold out right up until I even have observed the suitable position to make a trade. foggy trading time position might make us all the more mixed up to analyze it.

Senior Member asifkahrorpakka is an unknown quantity at this point asifkahrorpakka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sab se pehly humin market ka analysis kerna zarori phir phir ap ko trading kailiye decision kerna bhi boat zaori hay but mein yeh recommend karon ga keh foggy time mein trade nahin kerna chahye belkeh foggy time se hatt ker agar ap trading kerin gaye tu ap ke loss ke chances kam ho jatay hian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)