+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Senior Member jemsrobert142 is an unknown quantity at this point jemsrobert142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I up****e a uneventful and do not play trades if the market moves rattling supine. Because the industry is so, very teasing. And the Denizen term and the Inhabitant mart is a pretty darn beneficent moment to exchange than Continent and the Asia meeting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ratantata525 is an unknown quantity at this point ratantata525's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I up****e a relaxing and do not hit trades if the industry moves rattling passive. Because the mart is so, really plague. And the Denizen term and the Land marketplace is a pretty hoot saintly period to trade than Country and the Assemblage term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member challanger 2013 is on a distinguished road challanger 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it.

Banned anum cheema is an unknown quantity at this point anum cheema's Avatar
    Thanks
    I might be better to see and hold up until I truly have discovered the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us significantly more befuddled to dissect it. This is tantamount to the market in sideways condition.

Member ghaanem is on a distinguished road ghaanem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the situation is not clear enough to me. but so far i think u are trying to trade in sideways market when price break the resistance and support successfully and came back again in the resistance and support level. i think if this is the situation better to avoid the trade. and wait for true trendy movement.

Banned amina is an unknown quantity at this point amina's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it. This is tantamount to the market in side way condition. thank u

Banned bcdsw is an unknown quantity at this point bcdsw's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always close my trades this kind of situation in a negative trend and i wait to occure, then put a stop behind the positive trade. Exit is the better choice, we can not predict the market's next move, because it is better to get out of this situation.

Senior Member paracha is an unknown quantity at this point paracha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have good experience in forex trading and know about the strategy work then you can afford foggy trading time. if you have not much knowledge about this then you aviod this strategy for saving your capital to loss.

Senior Member gujankumar is an unknown quantity at this point gujankumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes the Forex traders have to face the situation of foggy trading .Foggy trading time that when market condition is against us and then at that time, we will give a pause to our work,and then we have to wait for the suitable time to restart the Forex trading . the time during which we stop trading and wait for the situation when market is in our favor is called foggy trading time

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the world economic outlook will still be not clear unusually the most reason happens to be the situation within the euro zone, additionally out to just what the us faces increasing money challenges and slow growth is clear for asian economies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)