+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 139 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Member raza2018 will become famous soon enough raza2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to us samay trade karta hi nahi..main mantah uagar luck saath dia to profit acha hoga lekin isme aksar loss hi hota hai market kaan jayega kuch pata ni hota h ai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market in some periods for fog cases as I wait and see. Analysis of all marketprofits. I always suggest you never trade, a situation you do not understand. I see that the market will now fit up or down completely logically lead the shops leading into recession and reduce the likelihood of generating profits by being satisfied ignited. I trade and set a stop loss and take up or down, according to the results of the analysis for the price of the husband is trying to break the price limit if it is expected to continue and Foggy Investment means zero different scenarios, zero signals are different from the industry. It's a bit hard to get almost any indication or even suggestions related to seemingly lost in addition to income. Great traders also can not take real choices about investing. I believe at that point it is necessary to watch this market scenario until other than unless of course this will be different.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am the same equivalent to handle when industry is cut down easily. According to my analysis, my e'er tries to represent a sleek craft. I had to transact on the Land and the European Collections conference and the British and British industry terms because of the solid rattling of abstractions. I think we should see the market for a long time rather than love. and you can get very active price movements in the european session and we, this market has a high trading volume, so you can earn profits in a short time, because prices react very unstable, try to always use money management to control risk

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    berother sorrty mujhe is bat ka nhi pta k ya kya chzz hai kun k main mna iss kio kucgh din pahala ee isa use kya haia jis mujhe abi tk koi khas infortmataiopn nhio hai iss leya main iss prr apni purti koshiosh kr srha hun ka iss ka baraya main mazeed information hasdil kr saku

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-29), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading plan in fog trading on currency risk with no money at the critical moment and dealing to test the market for alternative jobs on a daily trading plan to benefit from currency trading and work on what is available from the Acts of the Apostles. and Will be higher and wait, before I even the correct position for the development of trade found. A rowdy market trading position can make research even more confusing, the United States. Often right at the crossroads of market conditions.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No address: of course, absolutely no visible sign is production. It's very difficult, almost every set of programs to accept or it may happen that the advantages and disadvantages in court. The Good Runner can not determine the actual concrete floor. I think little, whether this is important the market situation well up, and if, of course, a clear idea to review. and For me I am new in forex trading. forex and business methods we can gain a lot of experience for good trading, paid forex with satisfactory income for their merchants. so the forex business supports everyone economically! is the best online resource in the world where we can earn a lot of money and trading skills, there is a lot of knowledge, skills

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a better job. Right now I am waiting and looking. Analysis of all market factors, when I see that the market will now fit my analysis, then I trade and set a stop loss and make a profit. I always recommend you never trade. and I prefer to be calm and not to trade if the market moves very passively. Because the market is very, very annoying. The European session and the American market is a very good time to trade than Australia and Asia sessio.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabse Jyada Forex trading Mein best time Shyam Ka Hota Hai Kyu ki shaam ko bola dialogue chatting kar rahe hote hain wo sabse hairstyle Subah Ka Hota Hai Kyunki Subha Sab so Rahe Hote Hai ISI wajah se koi chatting nahi karta isairaja se aap ko subah trading nahi karni chahiye aur Shyam Ko Jyada Jyada trading karna chahiye

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nadia For This Useful Post:

7alt7op (2018-06-24), akr (2018-06-25), Raja551 (2018-06-29), sonia1122 (2018-06-30)

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,475 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think oss time market ko daikhna chahye oar wait karna chahye perfect entry ka main tu oss time trade nahi karta kio naa kay oss wakt loss kay zyada chances hoty hy kai dfa mujhy loss bhi huwa hy han agar aap phelly bhi fog trading karty hyn oar experience rakhty hy esmain tu aap karryn par mera yehi meshwara hy kay aap oss time wait and watch karryn ...

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-29), bali351 (2018-06-29), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-26), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-28), nadia (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-29), sonia1122 (2018-06-30), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29), zahid2016 (2018-07-31)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    I think this time is only when the news is to be released in it and we goi in the consfusion by thinking it is the good time to trade or not we do tthe trading in it or not then in this confusion we get the lot of the loss so make the money by the news trading in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 139 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)