+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shamim3040 View Post
    I like like to trade when market up down slowly.According to my analysis,always i try to make small trade.I want to trade the Australia and the Asia session and the European session and the American market because it is very very good time.I think we should see the market for a long time than take trade.
    for this condition we can read the market with good and then make a good reaction for open position or not, slow movement but long fluction will give many advantages and for it the trader can take some opportunities with make good profit..this is a good time
    do the best we can

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qa2012 View Post
    markets in some periods to the case of fog the periods of break channels-price, either ascending or descending, according to the analysis results to the price of the husband is trying to break the limit price if it is expected to continue to rise or fall really logic blurry lead stores into a recession and reduce the chances of reaping profits satisfactorily lit be the cause of losses
    What are the plans for the trading of these periods?
    yar mara kahal sa trading karana ka koi time nahi ha agr ap na achi or best trading karni ha to ap ka jub dil kara ap trading start kaor or profit earned karoo agr ap time ke taraf dehakta raha to ap trading kabi be nahi kar sata bus aoo trading start kar doo or profit earned karta rahaoo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-11-03)

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like like to trade when market up down slowly.According to my analysis,always i try to make small trade.I want to trade the Australia and the Asia session and the European session and the American market because it is very very good time.I think we should see the market for a long time than take trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shamim3040 For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-11-03)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This moment I wait and see. Analysis all market factors, when I see that market is now going to according my analysis then I make trade and set stop loss and take profit. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taufiqbd For This Useful Post:

andleeb (2013-04-22), samia93 (2017-11-03)

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to us samay trade karta hi nahi..main mantah uagar luck saath dia to profit acha hoga lekin isme aksar loss hi hota hai market kaan jayega kuch pata ni hota h ai

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tarun2305 For This Useful Post:

Pakeeza (2018-05-17)

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is alike to the foresx in sideway condition.
    I would be bigger to see and delay until I in fact accept begin the appropriate position to accomplish a trade.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cac4a26 For This Useful Post:

Pakeeza (2018-05-17), samia93 (2017-11-03)

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it. This is tantamount to the market in sideway condition.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

andleeb (2013-04-22)

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    markets in some periods to the case of fog the periods of break channels-price, either ascending or descending, according to the analysis results to the price of the husband is trying to break the limit price if it is expected to continue to rise or fall really logic blurry lead stores into a recession and reduce the chances of reaping profits satisfactorily lit be the cause of losses
    nahi yar main app ko sahi kahoun main us time trading nahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k es main kafi loss k bhi chance hotey hane sliye main us time trade karney ko targeeh nahi deta houn wese mere khiyal main to app ko ager experince or knowledge ho to phr app fog trading karen

15. The Following User Says Thank You to waqtitrader For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-11-03)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    boss trading karan ko koi time nahi hota ha ap jab chayao trading start kar do or ap jub chayiaoo trading band kar doo yan tak talaq raha foggty trading time to main is ka bara min abi nahi janta ka foggy ka hta ha agr mujha pata chala ga to ap ko zorar batoon ga.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

andleeb (2013-04-22), samia93 (2017-11-03)

Junior Member qa2012 is an unknown quantity at this point qa2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Foggy trading Time.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qa2012 For This Useful Post:

andleeb (2013-04-22), ayesha02 (2019-02-17), jokotole09 (2012-12-10), khan Muhammad (2016-10-15), zaimanawaz (2018-01-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139

Subscribe to this Thread (5)