+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 139 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Member Aatas is an unknown quantity at this point Aatas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asa halat mein apko chahy k market ko phly analysis karin or market ko analysis karny k bad trade lagen ager market apki trade k lye best hai tu or trade k sath stop loss bhi set karn. forex trading mein apko har trade sy phly market ko analysis karna zarori hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading karne ka best time tab hota hai jab 2 markets aik doosray ko overlap karti hain. Aur ye har din main 2 bar hota hai. Us time market ki movement kafi taiz hoti hai aur aap acha profit earn kar saktay ho due to high volatile market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member smcc16 is an unknown quantity at this point smcc16's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a better job.This moment I wait and see. Analysis all market factors, when I see that market is now going to according my analysis then I make trade and set stop loss and take profit. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand. better job

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a lot of times in the forex market where the movement is not clear and need to know how we can deal with it very well and also know how to reach a good level in circulation and this is very important

Member smartfxtrader2017 is an unknown quantity at this point smartfxtrader2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can trade anytime we want there is no specific time for trading there are times when there is huge liquidity and volatility in the market and there are times where there is very less volatility i would say we should just avoid high volatility times.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab market sport or resistenc par ho to wahan par trade karna foggy trade he kahlata he es liye bhai in point par trade karney k liye ap ko wait karna chahiye q k in point par trade me loss ho jata he ham say
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investor who knows the market knows that there are times when the market has a lateral movement. At that moment it is necessary to use a strategy that takes advantage of the rebounds of the price between the supports and resistances. The investor must adapt to his context to seize every opportunity.

sufiyan22
    my dear app jab bhi kisi pair ko tarde karney kay liye use karey to sab say pehlay appko market analysis karni chahiye phir fandamental news ka wait karna chahiye aur market ka trend dekh kar hi apna oder lagana chahiye oske bad apko forexfactory se data and news time dekhna chaiye bass baqi apko profit hi hoga

Member Nasirmahmood is an unknown quantity at this point Nasirmahmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is n fixed time for trade you can open your position at any time in forex. but you must see the trend which way it moves . and the forex market is unpredictable traders must have complete knowledge to trade.

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not quite know the terminology you use here, foggy. Is not that fog? Perhaps you mean the time or moment that you can not predict with certainty. Or you do not know where the actual price movement continued, so you call foggy.
    I think you should learn more about the market patterns that are not hindered by fog that you say it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 139 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)