+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to select the right time to do this business , this business is a place where you have to find a right time to do the trade and you have to use your experience to get the profit form this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too....I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive.... Because the market is so, very annoying.... And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia session.....

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's important to chose a best time to trade because if you choose a time and have an experiance by the time you can have a good position and a earning position , in all the time and you can have a futur trend.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    Right, If you are not sure, leave the market alone. This way you reduce the bad trades that can come your way. When your signals come, take a trade but if the signal does not come, do not force it, you may lose.
    I agree with your opinion, we better wait for the signal of our strategy to open a position if we are to succeed in our trade, and never force myself to open a position when we do not get a signal of our strategy.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    In this type of situation i always close my negative trades and put trailing stop on positive trade after that i wait for next trend to occure. In this situation its better to exit because we cannot predict the next movements of the market so exit is the better selection.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We use apply our strategies at this point in order to try and make sure that we do not lose in such times. breakouts occur in forex trading, but the traders are the ones to find it and profit from using it.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdo2 View Post
    This moment I wait and see. Analysis all market factors, when I see that market is now going to according my analysis then I make trade and set stop loss and take profit. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand.
    Right, If you are not sure, leave the market alone. This way you reduce the bad trades that can come your way. When your signals come, take a trade but if the signal does not come, do not force it, you may lose.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive. Because the market is so, very annoying. And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia sessio

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    for this condition we can read the market with good and then make a good reaction for open position or not, slow movement but long fluction will give many advantages and for it the trader can take some opportunities with make good profit..this is a good time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)