+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a newbie and i need to know what time is good for trading all of ur information help me to understand the perfect time and i know it will definitely helped me in my future trade. so thanks all of u again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive. Because the market is so, very annoying. And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia session.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see Sidney and Tokyo session are not good and market not enough move in these times. Best is London session and some good is New York session. Sydney and Tokyo session are good for small profit and it's not more risky. And London and New York session for large profit and it's risky and profitable.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don`t knwo what traders will liken forex trading to again, many traders is just likening trading to all things , this is gog again, some says it is sea, some cloud and some broom,what will it be again??? Soup???

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive. Because the market is so, very annoying. And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia session.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that forex market is world wide. so all the country more or less participate here. there is different trading session and for that when one trading is closed then another trading session is started. so foggy trading time does not affect the market strongly.

Senior Member posil is an unknown quantity at this point posil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the trader spend their time in currency market for find out best time which is suitable and beneficial for trading. i presume that if trader is become knowledgeable then trader can easily find out best time by analysis market by using effective method.

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually if you are trading long enough...you will identify repetitive patterns and levels in the market. The history repeats itself but it's the traders lack of education and lack of better understanding of the movements of the market that can cause them to lose heavily.

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not say or experienced that any time of trading here in Forex trading is of Foggy trading time all the time the trading goes on and any one can trade at any time he feels like to trade and this is how the trading continues here in Forex trading.

Banned eliash55 is an unknown quantity at this point eliash55's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my own opinion,when a new trader he can not know completely for forex trading system and also do not know any basic knowledge,he must be become foggy for forex trading time. i believed it and also believed many traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)