+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 537 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5370

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would like to appriciate your thoughts first, then i must say that yes we have to do so, if the loss has to face twice or thrice, we should need to cut down its size otherwise the effort and the time goes waste and onwards you would not be in the good condition financially to atempt the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Obinna Kingsley Emmanuel is an unknown quantity at this point Obinna Kingsley Emmanuel's Avatar
    Thanks
    small size will lead you to to loss small profit and lead you to gain small profit and big lot size is lead you to loss big amount or lead you to win big amount small lot size is great to avoid the spread only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adnanraza is on a distinguished road adnanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear kisi b newbie k leye lot size kam hona he better hai q k us ko abi trading k bare mein thk se experience nahi hota hai agar wo bara lot size rakhe ga tou us k leye kafi risky ho ga or wo apni tamam money loss ker dey gay .

Senior Member taka45 is an unknown quantity at this point taka45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Its better for the beginner of the forex trading that when they start the trading at initial stage they need to be make their trade size small and more concentration for their trading to get the profit in forex trading. So Thanks

Member sama is an unknown quantity at this point sama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its better for the beginner of the forex trading that when they start the trading at initial stage they need to be make their trade size small and more concentration for their trading too get the profit in forex trading.

Senior Member roy456 is an unknown quantity at this point roy456's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is very great in the event that we all often deal together with lower great deal sizing.
    the preserve people from margin call, a lot more huge damage. we can be in industry intended for very long time in the event that we are dealing together with lower great deal sizing.
    yet according to the view great deal sizing is just not way too small we should set the idea in line with the money management

Senior Member edo is an unknown quantity at this point edo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should always compare our lot with our balance. Never trade over lot. the trading at initial stage they actually to firmly be'>should be create their trade size small and additional concentration for his or her trading to obtain the profit in forex trading. arge that my account automatically stopped. therefore my recommendation to firmly all novices is the idea that to firmly trade smaller heaps as a result of no matter if u loose u loose solely small amounts. upon the different hand profits too will surely be low other then i feel an occasional profit is usually higher than the usual loss. on a regular basis whether or not your action is alive and now you are authoritative profits on a regular basis in each and every barter and it's aswell correct that if you do in fact dont settle for

Senior Member ismael_hossain is an unknown quantity at this point ismael_hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, this is the very simple mater. Small capital and small trade and very low income. You can trade with the very easily by the shot trade for the short income. you can not earn huge money by short invest.

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a good suggestion for those peoples who did not have the big capital and they can not make the trading on the trading sites in the big money. so that we should have the more capital for making the good transaction on the trading sites and can make the money in the big amount.

Member kolwampsak is an unknown quantity at this point kolwampsak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me .I accomplish that loss my personal lot height every time I have both consecutives a loses currently. I'm afraid which my personals third losses might really depleted my selling capitals of the beneath to be able to worst situation. Sometimes if I make one lose for that day I simply keeped trading !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 537 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)