+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 537 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great job. If I have two losing trades in a row, I always decrease the size of my trade to one lot and I can make money here if we are not sure what we are analyzing and we have to be independent only depending on the dimension of the account but in that case we all industrial biglots along with a little bit of stability i understand xeactly hwat is actually a scenario that I made a mistake that also because my personal account increased the account many times because that lotsize was actually mosnter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just use 2-5% of our total margin capital if you want to stay in this forex business for a long period of time. A beginner trading must think how not to lose then how to make big profits first. After he can reduce losses significantly, they can generate profits automatically. and when we face losses in trading than we have to do a lot of small trade because if we face losses than we face small losses in trading and we market becomes positive than we have to do lots of big trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother low lot size is a good strategy with low lot size you have a low risk of losing your hole capital. Low lot gives you a low profit but will save you from losing so much good low size. and try to understand market trends and I don't reduce the size of my trade in a trading situation when I'm bad, because without a decrease in the size of the trade. Our money management will be even better, always use good money management so that we can succeed in trading

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lower the size of your trade is always safe. Always install your stop losses that keep you safe from blows on your account. In this way, you develop your margin money slowly. Learn more and wait for writing time to enter and exit. and sometimes if I lose one for the day, I just stop trading. In every business we want to make a profit, in the same business there is a better chance of losing to use a lot of safer things

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in accordance with the lot that we make money management more comfortable. one of the goals of trading is to add consistent profits. much of what we use depends on how much we lose the money we have, because trading is very fast changing, from one condition to the next and I think if my trading conditions are bad and setbacks, I will see low jobs. I will give a signal to increase my actions before deciding to make another transaction. we don't have to move alone to exchange even though we use smaller fillers.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand that in this market both for small and inner arrangements, money management is very big and very serious to go through defeat and start to understand a successful mindset before continuing with the lifeline and when you are a new beginner on Forex, we have to trade Forex with a small lot because it is the best and a smaller risk if we trade with a large lot we get a big loss if we trade with a small lot if the market turns then we can close bidding with a minimum loss because it doesn't happen when we put a lot of big in here we lose a large amount of money ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good advice for new people like me. I have experience in demo accounts that I trade in large numbers and here I get huge profits in 4 days but on the other hand I face abnormal losses and everything is lost due to heavy transactions. and that is a good ideal because it is a suggestion that can always reduce your lot size when you face a series of losses until you finally get your groove or better still rest when you make a bad transaction

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lowering the size of a trade is a must according to your balance, you must not exceed the limits of money management and make risks more than you can because that is the main cause of losses on Forex especially among inexperienced traders and beginners from forex trading that when they starting trading at an early stage they need to make their trading size small and concentrate more on their trading to gain profits in forex trading. Because it's safer for themes. Good luck

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for your advice, I will always remember your statement forever. I am new and I will always reduce the size of my trade when I lack experience. hope I can quickly learn this forex trading. get more profit with low risk. and because smaller sizes can help us reduce the risk of loss. besides that we can also keep our capital safe from unexpected market movements. because I think this is a very effective method for us so that it can last longer in forex trading

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost my trading account because of this kind of error. I failed to exit the trade and then the loss became so large that my account stopped automatically. so my advice for all students is to trade smaller lots because even if you are loose only in small amounts. on the other hand, profits will also be low but I think low profits are always better than losses. I will gladly welcome every comment in this matter by my fellow forum friends. and All work to reduce the volume of trade exchanges and when trade insults are slow to work to maintain the amount of money, which is owned and worked to become a wealth of trade in fast Altamlat that multiplies money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 537 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)