+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever used Million Dollar Pips?

Junior Member annn2060i is an unknown quantity at this point annn2060i's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used it for long time it is very good in the Eur/Usd at the 1 mins time frame but i lose all my account at the final and meet the margin call but its best expert to trade all the week

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member wt.rabbe is an unknown quantity at this point wt.rabbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we have to intervene at any time should own and monitor the EA's. Because EA also has advantages and disadvantages. And I've never heard of the Million Dollar Pips but I do not have the EA, because EA would have paid,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Are you all using EA during your Trading in forex?
    Which EA do you think can be the best one?
    Have you ever heard about Million Dollar Pips?If you have used it,will you share it with me?
    Thank you so much.
    i now trading manually
    i think there is an ea that using a martingale system is good but we must control our money managament very well
    no,never heard about million dollar pips and wish to try if anyone share it to this forum

Junior Member nymukta is an unknown quantity at this point nymukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be honest I don't have Million Dollar Pips. I heard a lot about it when I was in London. It's not though that popular over there. But I heard from someone that it's popular immensely in USA. What I know about it is a sort of paid EA.

I wish to go for it soon.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yap..when asked the best EA I can not mention it because for me all the EA is almost the same, mutually beneficial but also detrimental if their performance was not monitored

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Million dollar pips has made a big name for itself in automated trading programs arena in the past one year. With around 62% returns per month, it remains unchallenged by other robots. However, the rate of return is currently based on trades made on demo platform. In real platform the returns are only around 40% per month as tested officially. I do not use any robot. It is far easier to trade without that considering the fact that I am new to forex trading. As time goes on, I prefer to develop my own EA on the basis of my strategy. I have seen the working of million dollar pips though I do not intend to purchase the same.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard that it was doing good on the past but not anymore, it doesn't make any profit today .. market chance its conditions so that expert is out of date now q

Banned rana157 is on a distinguished road rana157's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear main ne to ye EA pehle dafa suna ha.ap mujy is ke bare main rehnmaye karen.
    main ne abi just kuch din pehle he trading ka kam start kia ha.

Member MOHAMEDROMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MOHAMEDROMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumon24 View Post
    well,if you are new and if you have less budget for forex market i think you should not think about using ea .i have heard about this ea.it has positive side and also negative side and suitable for for very big investors.its initial cost is also very high.
    yes it is good

Junior Member Md. Nazim Uddin Adil is an unknown quantity at this point Md. Nazim Uddin Adil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you all using EA during your Trading in forex?
    Which EA do you think can be the best one?
    Have you ever heard about Million Dollar Pips?If you have used it,will you share it with me?
    Thank you so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast