+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever used Million Dollar Pips?

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any robot to trade. because I think manual trading is the best of all rebuttal. You can learn to watch and make pure profits. I can make 10 pips per hour which means I don't need any robot. therefore I do not think about it. and I think robots are a very risky element in forex because robots cannot control the market if the charts rise very high or very low. So manual work is better than robots because some time will wipe your capital and you will become more lax.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    volatile people's market movements than we can imagine there is no forex robot better than our brains and emotions, $ 500 Balance I think is a big balance, how about making it compound step by step, don't think about being greedy, just making it simple like You have a target of how much profit in a day.

like this maybe

using the manual trade lot you took is 500/10000 = 0.05 Lot size

use take profit 50 points 0.05 x 50 points = 2.5 $ You can trade it without Stop Loss maybe not too dangerous your margin if we are wrong.

sorry just suggest from me, everything your decision is ok

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use a martigale robot which in my opinion guarantees a profit, as long as we have a good money management system, such a robot will not harm us, the origin is not so greedy I consistently profit better and I have tried many experts recently but they were not successful so I decided to trade manually ,, I analyzed two or three pairs and I set my SL and TP order limits and I got profit of course ,, I think you will not find a successful expert

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any robot to trade but I believe forex robot is very helpful to make money. I know by using a forex robot I can easily make money and the robot is less risky because the robot does not fall into loss. Robots can trade without producing any losses. and I think that handmade is better than a robot ready to use, I mean your robot will be profitable than others because you understand why it opens trading and why it closes, and where it has problems then resolves it and increases its profitability by editing settings. I have seen many that are profitable but when I use them they give me a loss

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots only work in certain environments, they require certain market situations. I don't know whether I'm right or wrong, but my understanding of them is that they can fail big and can easily delete your account too. if we learn something, then it doesn't matter. the best choice for learning is to trade manually, i.e. do it yourself. I prefer to trade manually and learn something every day in the process.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA cannot update their software automatically to suit current market conditions, fair arrangement with market conditions when EA is programmed, so when market conditions are different, maybe EA won't be accurate anymore and there are some robots that will help you in trading too manual, including the possibility that when you use a robot to close all trading positions at the same time it cannot be done especially for manual trading unless you use a stop loss

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you not to do automatic swapping as you say you are new to forex as long as forex swapping is all about knowledge if you have good knowledge on the forex market then you can trade with an automated system so you understand which automated schemes are good and then we need some manual experience in the second where we want to use robots.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many things are said about robots. A robot is something you don't need to say several times after being programmed. This will maintain a Forex account in accordance with the program. and for my trade, I trade with a lot of trading software but it still fails until I choose to trade on MT4 so my choice is with this platform and now is the best day to trade and most traders choose this to trade, there are many brokerage houses who did not choose this they used other professional charting software to trade.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading and trading with robots: both have advantages and disadvantages. I really like manual trading because of that, it makes me feel cool and rather like a professional in a new market. Manual trading will help you monitor your account properly and implement a reasonable money management system. Robot trading is good but I respect trade manuals and traders.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most people can produce profits consistently and not robots. Making robots to do dead systems remains mechanical, but it's easy to make robots that can see like humans difficult like detecting lines of support or resistance. But I believe robots can also be useful. and manual trade is better than robot trading. I don't use robots in forex trading because I feel uncomfortable. The robot trading system is easy and time-saving. Robots can trade according to the orders that we specify before trading. Through the robotic trading system, it is not possible to make quick decisions for any sudden market movements. The manual is better than a robot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast