+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever used Million Dollar Pips?

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    waisay muje to ab forex main work kartay huway kafi time ho gaya hai ab main bohat acha tarder ban gaya hon aor meray kuch friends hein jo beginners hein unko kay sath main lazmi yeh share karon ga ta kay unko profit ho jaye aor wo seekh bhi lein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi. I don't use time robots to trade because I use the skills they have learned. sometimes we might not have time to trade. hence, robots are required to trade. However, this practice is not recommended because we might experience losses and I have no experience about using robots in my Forex trading business trading but I use several indicators such as Bollinger Bands and RSI indicators and also I use stop loss toll.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2019-08-26), Unregistered (1)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many robots to choose from. So, we must take the time to find out. I cannot answer all the questions you ask here because the answers will vary greatly. All I can say about robots is that robots continue to trade and good robots make a good amount of money on average. and in this MACD EA there are three variables that are the key to success in achieving profits, especially in setting moving averages, and MACD lines and histograms, that means these variables are included in the MACD EA script and if we make observations or experiments to use several settings modifications we can find better settings especially using this larger setting

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

combifx (2019-08-28), Unregistered (1)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with this robot that can never replace humans because it really needs to be very focused and alert when it comes to trading with an automated trading system. and why does TS want to find a robot? hihihi but your post is true, robots will never defeat humans, and cannot replace the human mind itself because robots aren't perfect, and humans are perfect

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never really used EAs and robots, but I think your method is simpler, when I start trading I will try it, and post successes or failures and Max trading in this EA means maximum trading per day, not maximum trading opened at the same time
    also trailing stop loss in this EA is only for profit trading not for trading losses because it will not make stop loss

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA also makes us very lazy to gather knowledge about this market, we have to work hard in this market for a better deal. Manual trading can make us feel amazing when we are in the right position on the other side, an automated third party trading system makes us profitable but not a successful trader in this market. automated trading systems are not safe if we don't understand the conditions for implementing them in the real market I think.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you have said about EA, it looks good, let's try it, and see what it does. However at the moment I am looking for a good robot that can help me to understand market trends and now I use this robot only on a demo account, and learn their methods to start trading. and can you explain me what some parameters mean, I'm afraid I don't quite follow the configuration in the settings when I drag and drop the robot to be used.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-16), Unregistered (2)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What robot do you use to trade at the moment? Trading using robots cannot last long because changing market conditions change. It is difficult to find robots that can provide consistent benefits. and I think a job should have people in a good position of good appeal using support that is different from use. that different traders manage different plans with different numbers of risks and targets to complete.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

damaskus (2019-08-15), Unregistered (1)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The robot must be functioning but not 100%. I would not advise every beginner to use any robot. You are better than any robot if you are ready to learn and trade. If you must use a robot, be a developer. And for me ..... Yes it works but at a certain time we have to do some manuals too .... but robots don't have human feelings ... it does what programmers have programmed ...

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma kisi be EA jasey system ko prefer nahi karta ho kio ka mujy in se dar lagta ha ya loss ka sab se main reason hoty ha trader zaida profit earn karny ka pechey apna loss krwa detey ha jabkay trading ek long term work ha or slow slow agay jaya jata ha is ma.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast