+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: money or family?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose both of them and every normal person should. I am of this opinion because of the fact that i actually the Money that we make here in Life is as importnt as family too.
    Patience is Key.

Member mom is on a distinguished road mom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar mujy money aur family main se choose karna para tu main zaror apni family ko hi choose karo gi kkun ke hum sab kuch apni family ka liye karty hain agar family hi nahi tu iss paisy ka kia karna hai hum ne. tu family hai mera decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aleezabwn is on a distinguished road aleezabwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    agr money or family main se kise ek ko chose krna ho tu main family ko he chose kron ga money tu ane jane wali chez hai laken family ek he bar milte hai life main or money bar bar milte hai life main ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khallil benabdallah is an unknown quantity at this point khallil benabdallah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For my part, the family is always my first priority, happiness can not be bought with money, but having said money is also very necessary to live so in my opinion it is a difficult chois to do. but if jairai a gun in the head is on I will choose my family

Banned stunt1 is an unknown quantity at this point stunt1's Avatar
    Thanks
    our expensive i believe on this planet funds seriously isn't every little thing in addition to with out your household nothing is loved ones is usually blessing in addition to funds is just for quite a while you might have the item or even some time you don't own but loved ones can be to you with just about every condition you can not purchase pleasure together with funds i most certainly will favor may possibly loved ones over funds.

Senior Member mamun159 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun159's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for money is very inportant my family. it is not easy prefer money . i can say money for family... thank you.............

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer family not money.i have a strong faith that money drives your way just becuase of the prayers of your family.its dust of your hand that keeps on getting cleaned up so never prefer money to your family its the unit from where your count starts in this world.family is a gift from ALLAH and money can be a curse for anyone.

Senior Member baronkfx is an unknown quantity at this point baronkfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I prefer get a little money but still with family, whatever the meaning of life when should be away from the family, despite having a substantial income but will not satisfied when away from the family, as for me family is everything, a person who have a substantial income but far from the family will not feel happy

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money and family dono humari life ka hisa hain family ko hum kabi shor nahi sakte han aur money humari life ko guzarne ka laye importnat hain money sa hum apni family ko happy rakh sakte hain

Senior Member umar.bwn is an unknown quantity at this point umar.bwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asia's biggest technology company, Tencent, is updating shareholders on its financial performance on Wednesday, with investors braced for a surge in net profit.
    The Chinese company started out with an instant messaging service called QQ, before hitting the big time through online games.
    Now, it's throwing its efforts behind mobile offerings, as the BBC's Hong Kong correspondent Juliana Liu reports.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open