+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a strong strategy however l will prefer to use candlesticks since they are more informative.l think we can make this strategy more powerful if we will add daily pivot point and also a moving average of 14 or lagurrefilter.it will clear the trend for us and give stronger signals.and l prefer SL as higher or low of the previous bar based on if l am selling or buying.over all good strategy.thnx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi achi stretegy hai...
    agar hum is stretegy ko follow karain tu hum aik acha profit hasil karah sakta hain aur hum aik achi trading karah sakta hain is may...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like break out strategy. because i can catch up the market with this kind of system, In break out system I always use Stop Loss & take profit.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wonderful system you have here as for me, I always depend on pivot points for my tradings, I use the support 1, 2, 3 and the resistance 1,2 and 3 for placing of my stop loss and take profit level. This your strategy, what system does it work on?

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    straetgy breakout is a pretty good strategy. if I see this strategy take advantage of the extreme price. so we can take advantage of price fluctuations. but it takes skill in reading the movement, as if either would result in substantial losses.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I testament like to trade with this. But if you could elasticity us several author representative with chart then it would be rattling advantageous for me. Delight situation some more charts here. So that I can kind many profit with this strategy.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    I think your strategy is good but it is work perfectly only when market is more volatile. If the market less volatile then your stategy not work well. I do not use your strategy because own made strategy is the best strategy in forex trading.

I also have a similar view because in this strategy we have to act when a spike occure and if we can detect that spike earlier than we can make profit other wise remain fail in high volatlity market touch the same point many time that increase the chances to earn with this strategy but its not for usual trading mean this strategy is not for routine trading.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your strategy is good but it is work perfectly only when market is more volatile. If the market less volatile then your stategy not work well. I do not use your strategy because own made strategy is the best strategy in forex trading.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a range is broken lot of traders enter new trades expecting a big move from there, and so prices usually move further before corrections, thus a break out usually help a lot in making faster profits.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've tried, this technique was not easy and requires more analysis. By using this technique, hoping there is a trend that occurred. If the sideways movement, this technique can not be used.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)