+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading the breakouts is the most profitable trading that can be done by a trader. By getting an early entry in the breakout one can ride very huge number of pips and have pips feast. But this is possible only by very good and expert trades, with correction for floating loss being added. But need to be careful of the fakeouts.

Banned mithunkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mithunkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the book that I love very much interesting this company. For if you have little chart, but it would be profitable for us. Here are a few published. This plan was good for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice share, it's nice if after we put the BUY and after a few minutes goes bullish breakout, wow, definitely will be able to profit a lot.
    But it's an indicator of what used to read that breakout will occur or not?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahmed Farag is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Farag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a good strategy to use this simple method to trade forex and to follow the price. yes we should trade what we see not what we think and that is one of the most strongest point that will let us improve our trading

Banned Madangopal is an unknown quantity at this point Madangopal's Avatar
    Thanks
    As you show at your pictures, i think the risk is too big. Why, must place Stop Lost at that level? why does we place SL above the second bar (the yellow) before last bar (breaking bar)? i think it's more rationale for me to calculate Risk compared with Reward.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no more idea about this topic but now i know something. It is good help for my trading carrier and i hope i can earn money from forex trading. Now i try to understand this trading system and try to try to understand this trading with demo account. If i can take more from demo account then it is easy for trading in forex live.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency dealing Trading Technique This is a very typical concerns from most new investors as they are fairly puzzled about what way to business with. If you ask me for the easy yet highly effective strategy.thanks and good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

hina.rubani (2013-02-27)

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you my dear friend on this strategy I, my dear friend I do not think there is in the Forex trading through no successful strategy 100% there are some failures in strategies .

Senior Member prityzinta is an unknown quantity at this point prityzinta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Diese Zeichenfolge ist Verymuch Interesteing, ich will daran arbeiten. Geben Sie each ein paar Beispiel Cauld Diagramm ist sehr profitabel Aber. Yesterday fr mehr Karten. Wenn ich mehr Vorteile mit dieser strategy bekommen knnen.

Banned green1 is an unknown quantity at this point green1's Avatar
    Thanks
    FX Trading Strategy This is a very common questions from most new traders as they are pretty confused about what strategy to trade with. If you ask me for the simple yet powerful strategy, I will suggest 2 strategies for you. 1- Forex Breakout Strategy If you have been reading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)