+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My project EA

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in terms of undergoing any trading process, we understand the rules and trading procedures that make us must be familiar with the methods and procedures that we see every opportunity that exists with our actions as traders to further understand the trends that occur. so that we can more regularly understand that we live righteously, because manual trade confirmation is the best way to produce. Because there are many important news on the site that we can see if we work with any robot. So, that is my personal suggestion to work manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul hamid p View Post
    glad to say a big thanks for your EA, i'm waiting the next project and i hope it's great and work for me. my i know what i need to learn for make/ build an EA ?
    I basically don't like trading with robots. I prefer to trade manually. there are certain robots on the market that I hear from my friends that are only effective in certaion market conditions. but you have to wait for the condition to profit. and Robot Ea is based on strategies that have been proven capable of generating profits. Before you rely too much on robots, you have to look at various strategies, and choose the best strategy. After that you can change that strategy into an ea system. And you need a few months to test the performance of the robot that you made. This is better than you are tired of looking for a ready-made robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using robots in forex trading is not uncommon now. But I am not sure about the results. Using robots is risky to think, even though I don't have enough knowledge about this. and robots are the best thing we should use. all we have to do is have a great strategy that can give us consistent profits and make robots out of it.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't say that robots can't make money because there are many people there who make money through the use of robots but one thing I want to mention here is that I don't think a robot can work if it's free of charge because there are robots that are expensive too available. and Robots are pre-programmed to meet certain conditions, if the market reacts otherwise, we will lose our funds. The best way to do this, is to trade manually

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots can work and implement your strategies and without mistakes and this is a feature to work by experts and follow-up rather than always in front of the screen can do it not you, but be careful he does not understand programming if it's inside and there are many ea that have been prove what he can do ... and you can also find enough reviews on every robot available ... so make a good analysis when you use ea ... i usually use lotscalp ... that's good. .

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot is support or secondary account, main account manual, not robot if you need a trader a day, you may need a VPS robot, and many more. I am a robot with a demo, I don't trust them anymore and I will not depend on forex income alone and I don't think I can do that because forex is a very risky business so I will choose it as part time. I don't want to invest in forex but I want to get from the bonus because I'm BbonusLover.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I do not recommend using any EA for your trade. You are new, are prohibited from using EA. just learn fundamental analysis and technical analysis, money management and don't be greedy. You can use some special indicators. and If we trade the base by manual means the goal is that we have to get rid of our emotions from our trading style so that we can trade as Mechanical traders; If we trade with emotion, it will blow up your account and it will be very dangerous!

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only point that supports robots in my view is that they work according to a pre-meal plan and they don't often compromise with plans and stay disciplined while for humans who control their emotions is the most challenging task. Otherwise, humans are more talented than robots because they have real intelligence while the most sophisticated robots are not smart or have a little artificial intelligence. Humans develop quickly and change it themselves according to changing conditions, but robots usually experience heavy losses when market conditions are unexpected and emerge.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a business and I think if you want to get money from any business then you need to take risks there, so without risk you will never do this business and if you want to get a good profit from this market then of course you need to use manual trading, because with robots you will never get success from this market.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading and robots have their own pros and cons. The manual trade that I used before even though we can control the whole trade itself but it is very tiring when we need to analyze the market. Trading robots is good and very good if you can find a profitable one and then use VPS to launch it. But the problem is we have to have a keen eye to distinguish between good robots and bad robots or scams all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast