+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My project EA

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    thank you jo app ne itna acha ea ham se share kiya ha main app ko batana chata houn k main pehely to kafi door bhagta tha auto trading se par ab main auto trading karne laga houn mugh ko ea par kafi doubt hane par phr main bhi main es ko use karoun ga shide ye mere kafi help karey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several currency pairs that always ensure profit. The currency usually falls against the USD. Going with trends usually helps make more profit. It seems like you know which couple is moving and making guaranteed profits, then why not help us out. Please open the thread with the specified details. and my new traders who don't know the news about forex robots are more prevalent, but according to my analysis, when you use forex robots you don't accustom yourself to self-discipline and patience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

nvidia (2019-08-30)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This EA is good for Eur / USD, 1 hour period, I tested it in July only, and I think it shows good results, it trades every day, the system is like a breakout strategy, making pending orders, and always updating.
    There is no time for this EA so you can trade anytime.

Therefore break out EA so that a good pair is low and stable volatile like euro / usd, for gbp / usd it is not good.

Watch Out....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

panah (2019-08-26)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with what you say. Everyone, even traders who make EAs will not carelessly divide. Maybe because they feel sorry, to be distributed free of charge, because it was bought with their own pocket money, or it could be with some EA makers, who deliberately exploit their own work.
    But don't worry, because there are also many robots in the free version that are quite profitable, we can get them in this forum.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tested it in the strategy tester and in my demo account and I have found that trading with this EA without stop loss is dangerous because it sometimes requires large movements before reaching the target but I use it now in my demo on the seat. what I have said in my post number # 32 with trailing stop loss 35 and trailing step 10 with take profit and stop loss zero so that my profit in trading may be $ 32 or more on each trade and the maximum loss in trading is 35 $ that way there will be no high withdrawals and income will be more than that if some losses come it will not affect income but I still see that this EA does not open a trade in all opportunities because many times there come many opportunities and there are no open trades and no open trades on this occasion so it would be better if there is a programmer checking this EA code next time also trailing stop loss in this EA does not work in a good way so I use another EA's job to make trailing stop loss and trailing steps to open trading from this EA.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading is automatically secured. But manual trading is also better than automatic trading. That is my own opinion. Many traders use automated trading systems. and I trust you my dear friend, I believe that automatic investment is not safe, but when it fails, your main balance is undoubtedly $ 0, I would recommend everyone to create skills and meet with money risk management to make your trading more better than before.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading on EA is not a good idea so testing this EA on a demo is fun
    but in real trading we must use our own EA, not someone else and buying an EA is not an option. but Trading with EA is not a good idea if you have the skills and TIME to do manual trading. But if you don't have time to do manual trading, I think it's a good idea as long as you know the character of the EA and know when to take over if the EA can't handle some situations.
    Using someone's EA ?? if EA is good why not
    Buy EA ?? why buy if you can get it free

But the best and the best EA is your brain. So good luck to all manual traders and also good luck to all traders who use EAs on a daily basis.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

mayasetra (2019-08-16)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but don't forget who relies on robots in forex trading ... we will become fools in this world ... because trading is not all about money. Well, the good news for Insta clients now is that there is a free VPS service option in the client cabinet. Has anyone tried it? This is what I need, a simple free VPS for beginners who want to try an EA like me. There are other free VPS too, but I'm too lazy to try them, of course I don't want to pay paid VPS for now. I hope the free VPS on Insta works well and is sufficient to use EA.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

gretan (2019-08-15)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are made of the same components. Atypical robots have physical structures that can be moved, such motors, sensors, power supplies, and the "brain" of the computer that controls all these elements. When people think of robots, they usually imagine machines that look like humans. a robot is actually a machine that can be programmed to take and collect information from the surroundings.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ka project bohat achy ha EA lekin ma EA bilkul use nahi karta ho or ma just manual trading karta ho kio ka mujy indicators ya asey systems bohat zaida confuse kar detey ha or ma sahi se trading nahi kar pata ho is liye use nhi karta ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast