+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: C++ Knowledge

Senior Member ctndr is an unknown quantity at this point ctndr's Avatar
    Thanks
    all traders must learn C++ and even code such language as MQL.Its a related language , but in order to code in MQL ,you need to have basic in C++Without C++ , you can't code MQL or other language its because of the knowledge is far spread when comes to all sorts of language whereby C++ is the shoulder.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't agree with you brother
    ofcourse to use MQL you need to have some programming skill not essentially c++ or c#
    just to have the way thinking of algorythmic.
    am not good with c++ just c and java but i tried to download some codes then tried to modify them -> it works!!!
    then tried to copy part from one and paste them in an another -> it work again
    now i can say that am doing well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vubon is an unknown quantity at this point vubon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental C++ is usually a dictionary of computer system with the work of "languages", which can easily be on this topic related to the functioning of the computer system. This special vocabulary is also very useful in a Forex trading company, mainly because each of our fully integrated functions while using a computer system.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    c++ if you are good knowledge in this platforum so i thik you are good in this platforum becoz it is a best platforum any where it is a real helpfull platforum if you are good knowledge c++ so i think you are good profit in it

Senior Member waseemmajid is on a distinguished road waseemmajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    C++ ak computer zuban hi is main kafi muktif kisam ki zuban istmal hoti he,is pay agar aboor ho jay tu ap trading amin v kamyab ho skte ho,forex main trading main ye C++knowledge janna lazim he is k bina ap ko trading main kafi muskilat k smna karna par skta he.

Senior Member halimakhatun is an unknown quantity at this point halimakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, C ++ language is a personal computer that is a member of the staff use different "languages", should be applied to the current work on the personal computer. Language can be a real success in connection with a foreign exchange company simply because very faster works with a personal computer.

Senior Member mayabi is an unknown quantity at this point mayabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    C++ is often the choice of language. Is a computer language. The compiler uses the, which in turn read the code for everything. But if the currency exchange may need to know c ++? The answer is of course outside the study, as a bargaining chip is something related to your computer and is used to perform a variety of other languages.

Member irfan31 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is say koi fark nahi parta kay apko c++ aati hai kay nahi mjy to c++ aur java wagyra aati hain lakin mjy to kabhi koi help nahi mili us say.

Member Zxuzx77 is an unknown quantity at this point Zxuzx77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MQL5 programming C + + and also this will be very different once in this trade sir, because they use different programming languages ​​so that I can do this will be different ways
    with a few programs that I would use in this trade it would be better if I would use the forex market with manual only

Senior Member salo is an unknown quantity at this point salo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me c++ k bary me ziada kuch nai janta me sirf itna janta hon k ye ik computer ki languge hai jis ko comuter k lia use kia jata hai or ye computer ko chalane me sab ki madad krti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open