+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: C++ Knowledge

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Which means with C++ broker are going to be ready to manipulates our position in real time? what concerning the ENC Brokers that uneducated person or very little concerning he position?.............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member awais123 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meain toh samajta hon key forex forem key sat sat c knowledeg ko beh samje is sey tredar ko kafi munafa honga aur isey kafi help melege knowledg kesey be chez key barey main is sey kafi madad miltey hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    C++ ka knowledge ak bohat acha knowledge he jis k pas ye knowledge hota he wo forex main achi or strong trading kar skta he or isi k zre user ak achi or handsome incoe hasil kr skta he.

Member daly is an unknown quantity at this point daly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this subject my brother
    you are right it is necessary to learn c++ to know how to well learn to code with MQL

Senior Member ammar87 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no. i do not thing so that c++ knowledge is compulsory for every success full trader. its just a language my dear and there is no use of this type of language here. the thing that is compulsory to becoming a success full trader is that you should have a sound command on this trading business.

Senior Member smsobuj is an unknown quantity at this point smsobuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, while i am trading, i really don't care about c++ language or any other. My concern would be trading and make money. How the mt4 working i don't really want to know. But i am not saying its not good to know. But its better to know!

Banned Rahat786 is on a distinguished road Rahat786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to C++ powerful computerprogramming laguage that's appropriate for technically orinedted people with little or no programming experiecne, and for experiecne programmers to use in bulding substantial information systems, in use today are more than a billon generel purpose computer and billions more cell phones, smarttphones and hanheld device.

Senior Member saeed275 is an unknown quantity at this point saeed275's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    c++ is a high lavel langueg is ka kisi bhi person ko pata hona os k lia bohat acha hai q k is se app kob trading krne me bohat asani ho jati hai or app ko apny kam me bohat madad milti hai

Member alihaider1to3 is an unknown quantity at this point alihaider1to3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera ni khiyal k forex k liy C++ ka janana zrori hai C++ tu aik programming language hai jab k forex main programming ni discussion hoti hai programming tu sirf software house main hoti hai yaha tu har bnda apna apna knowledge share krta hai k kia kam kaisy krna hai.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    c++ language is a programming language which you can learn to know about the computer language. forex is doing i computer so you must first know about the c++ then you will well understand the programming language.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open