+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Best brokers for scalpings

Member Keramik is an unknown quantity at this point Keramik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samoilkat View Post
    Hello friends i want to ask from you that which one is the best broker for scalpings? i know the best is the fx open ecn account and the armada because of the zero spread on majors. if we include their commission then pip will be 0.5-0.8 for euro/usd. also their spread on gbp/jpy is excellent. so who you know about them?
    I think insta broker is also very good for our trade with the scalping method, as though possessed sprid instaforex in EU-speed, 3 but the broker has a lot of freedom in trading in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keramik For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Best brokers for scalpings is acmgold. but many broker has in forex market . You should select any broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member am holic is an unknown quantity at this point am holic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Instaforex broker is best for us to do scalping, as other brokers that we may be excluded if we will be trading using scalping trading style, so we have to trade with a long position. Created me to this day is still good for the broker Instaforex sclaping.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it was largely a broker Instaforex the best for us to do scalping, because the other brokers we may be banned if we will be trading using scalping trading style, so we have to trade with a long position only

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    instaforex is good for scalping, and i did it here, but yes, for the spread, 3 pips is the lowest here for EURUSD, instaforex has good server, fast execution and it make me feel comfortable to do execution for my order,
    and i believe there are some broker will give more about it, so we can share here

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by badrussh View Post
    Forex scalping is a great way to win in forex. Within few moments you can gain lot of profitable pips with a forex scalping strategy. Please register free to our forex scalping service and get more information for our forex scalping strategy.
    If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing ****** is scam broker they eat your money , there have very bad review in world, my opinion fxprimus and ducascopy is parfact broker for scalping.

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex scalping is a great way to win in forex. Within few moments you can gain lot of profitable pips with a forex scalping strategy. Please register free to our forex scalping service and get more information for our forex scalping strategy.

Senior Member samoilkat is an unknown quantity at this point samoilkat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sholeh0500 View Post
    Anyone uses figfx? Their spreads are tight and according to their faq they are scalpers friendly. I am gonna try a test account but I would like to hear some feedback from someone who has actually been trading a live account with them.
    where is the fig fx my friend?i think they are out of business for long time and there is no sign of figfx. do you find them ? or their website address?

Junior Member sholeh0500 is an unknown quantity at this point sholeh0500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyone uses figfx? Their spreads are tight and according to their faq they are scalpers friendly. I am gonna try a test account but I would like to hear some feedback from someone who has actually been trading a live account with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast