+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Best brokers for scalpings

Senior Member wasifshakil is on a distinguished road wasifshakil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Octafx is a very good Scalping supported broker. I like to trade with this broker. There spreed is too low. You can try with this broker OctaFx. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saqibazmat908 is an unknown quantity at this point saqibazmat908's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear___- scalping buhat best method hy earning karney k leye... but scalping k leye broker ka spread b kam hona zrori hy..because short short trades lagani hoti hain... scalping k leye exness , instaforex , best hain ... scalping zayada tar oni brokers mey sahi rehti hy jin ka spread floting mey rahey har time...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every broker can give us scalping facility and its depand upon your skills because durning your scalping you can pay pip spread on every trade, i use some time when market movement is very fast and this stratege is very best for me and instaforex is the best broker for scalping because its spread is very low.

Banned vizioit is an unknown quantity at this point vizioit's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many brokers are available for scalping like FXCM, One financial, Alpari and many more but i like trade with Insta forex because it is a good online business in the world and i can do better trade in forex market. it offer many good facilities to their customers. We should trade with this broker always it support to customers with different ways.

Senior Member ghulam88 is an unknown quantity at this point ghulam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Insta forex scalping ka lea bohat acha broker ha kio ka scalping sa murad ha market ma in hove profit earn phir wapis a ge aur kush dair bad market cheq ki
    phir enter hove kush pip profit earn kea phir wapis a ge scalping ya hoti ha forex best ha scalping ka lea.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex scalpings forex men jeetney ka aik behtreen zaria hy . is se ap chand he lamhat me profitable pipes hasil kar saktey hen . forex scalping men rigister ho kar mazeed malumaat hasil karen .

Banned salmanabbas152 is an unknown quantity at this point salmanabbas152's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone has its own opinions according to my views Forex scalping is a great way to win in forex. You can gain lot of profits for using it few minuts.forex scalping strategy. instaforex has good server, and i did it here, but yes, for the spread, 3 pips is the lowest here for EURUSD,fast execution and it make me feel comfortable to do execution for my order, acmgold is best broker. but many broker has in forex market.

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Insta forex is best broker for scalping because it has good server and very fast execution I feel comfortable with insta forex If we trade by using scalping trade style we have to trade with long time position

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samoilkat View Post
    Hello friends i want to ask from you that which one is the best broker for scalpings? i know the best is the fx open ecn account and the armada because of the zero spread on majors. if we include their commission then pip will be 0.5-0.8 for euro/usd. also their spread on gbp/jpy is excellent. so who you know about them?
    if you are looking for a broker who spreads are low then you can use sprid FXCL and only one of the currency eur usd, but if we want to be safe then just use isntaforex for your broker

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samoilkat View Post
    Hello friends i want to ask from you that which one is the best broker for scalpings? i know the best is the fx open ecn account and the armada because of the zero spread on majors. if we include their commission then pip will be 0.5-0.8 for euro/usd. also their spread on gbp/jpy is excellent. so who you know about them?
    Not yet find broker with pips 0.5-0.8 for euro/usd. now i like Instaforex for scalping. but spread is 3 pips. I think 3 pips is nevermind. because there without commisions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast