+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Best brokers for scalpings

Senior Member Mqasim is an unknown quantity at this point Mqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as far as the best brokers scalping is concerned , i have fundamental belief on Forex scalping . it provides the best strategy for getting instant profit really it is amazing, i like it very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    In this business the most and very difficult decision making step is the selection of the Broker, the best broker for scalping in my opinion is instaforex, it gives you high leverage , good margins and the opportunity at every stage to grow in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naveed1985 is an unknown quantity at this point naveed1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt my dear there are many brokers in the market.but in my opinion best broker is that which have the facilities for us so my dear InstaForex have a good qualities and i like it.so InstaForex is the best broker.

Senior Member shifa1 is an unknown quantity at this point shifa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello,
    Finest agents with regard to scalpings
    Hello good friends i have to ask from anyone truley what 1 is the better broker with regard to scalpings? i'm sure the most effective is the foreign exchange start ecn bank account and the armada due to the absolutely no multiply about majors. when we contain their own commission rate and then pip will likely be 0. 5-0. 8 with regard to euro/usd. also their own multiply about gbp/jpy is extremely good. who you recognize in relation to these individuals? Thanks...........................

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ther are some of the broker that you can say that is very good when it come to to the scalping way of tradeing there are brokers that you can say are very good when it comes to scalping that is instaforex and exness if i was told to choose those can be my best choice

Member sunombre is on a distinguished road sunombre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But does all of them allow scalping? I have read that most of them not

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think instaforex is the best broker for the scalping . It is the best and great way to win in forex in a very short time we won the much profitable pips. the instaforex is the best and good for the scalping

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    This broker allows all styles of trading including scalping, Autotrading, trading news and EA. FXDD is a 5-digit broker forex forex broker and one of the world class regulated by the NFA and registered with the CFTC. Lowest Spread at FXDD is 2 pips on EUR / USD. Brokers also permits Scalping forex *** to offer the lowest spread 0.3 pips on unlimited accounts and includes a 5 digit account. Broker Instaforex also allow tradernya for scalping but in any Open Position (OP) should not be closed less than 2 minutes. Lowest spread is 3 pips in InstaForex.

Senior Member m.ahmed bilal will become famous soon enough m.ahmed bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the brokers are best if they allow scalping because with the help off scalping we can make money with out taking the risk.in scalping the broker become confuse because the trader is working according to his wants so the trader can get more benefits from scalping if it is allowed by brokers.

Banned ssabbasi2003 is on a distinguished road ssabbasi2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think exness is one of best brocker for scalping you need quick place order and quick quit so for this exness is best but i will say u have to set tp before place trade and sl too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast