+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Best brokers for scalpings

Junior Member forexindicate is an unknown quantity at this point forexindicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I worked with many brokers, but each broker have a different issue. I found 2 best brokers, I recommend XM and LMFX brokers for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forexindicate For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-09)

Member arbfaiz is on a distinguished road arbfaiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt about that Insta forex is the best broker for forex there is no limitation in this platform you can go in for every type of trading like robot , EA , long term , and also scalping so you can register with this broker and get a good return and profits. i can say it is one of the honest broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forexindicate is an unknown quantity at this point forexindicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sclaping is good way to make money. You can choose any broker but I suggest to check this broker, as I am trading with this broker since 2010, Best Broker

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a great technique or method to make quick money and I feel that there are many good brokers who give us a good chance to make money with them using scalping thing and the one I experienced is the insta forex and exness and I believe both of them are good.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    We simply require having quality broker, as that is all. If we are with broker that is reliable and trustworthy then that’s enough. I am joined with OctaFX broker, as they are awesome with been licensed by FCA and also have awesome policy allowing us to trade with using any technique from scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA, so that makes one working nicely and helps up in every way which keeps it all easy with doing things and makes life easier.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Xerof apne sahi baat ki magar agar FreshForex jesa broker ho to koi provider ki zaroorat hi nahi ha. In ki facility k zariya hum ya offer active kar sakte hain jis se hume 20 USD tak mil sakte hain trade pay bina kisi ko join kare ya koi aur service k zariya.

Junior Member Xerof will become famous soon enough Xerof's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are doing scapling, then the must-have is good forex rebate provider. IF you use service of rebate provider while doing scalping you can earn great amount of money.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Xerof For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-13)

Banned Tulsi Parek will become famous soon enough Tulsi Parek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am working with OctaFX for many years and I believe, it’s the BEST for majority of the techniques from scalping to hedging to news trading or even EA, I feel absolutely thrilled with them. And, the option of ECN account is even more likable, as we are able to operate it with just 20 bucks and comes with little to worry having ultra-slim spread, fast execution without delay or slippage and the monstrous bonus on deposit of 50%, it’s all brilliant and helps with any technique.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tauf, I am not sure if freedom alone is going to get you anywhere. It’s important that we join up with company which is highly rated and recognized which is why I go for OctaFX broker. They are licensed by FCA and are a true ECN too and that too an award winning one. I feel absolutely at home with them and benefit me massively. I also feel good to do with their policies that are as straight forward as we can talk about.

Member Tauf is on a distinguished road Tauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are looking for a broker that allows scalping or hedging, then give the freedom FXB, moreover accompanied to leverage 1:1000 and also low spreads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast