+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 more simple and very easy to use so that we would be comfortable in any trade in which we do later, only in this way we are able to trade properly, as far as I know if we trade with are not comfortable then the result will also be bad

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI EVERYONE,I just wonder to know which Platform are you using now?Which one do you think will be the most popular ,MT4 or MT5?Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4.New technology always come with something new and would therefore be more preferable. But with mt5 this has not been the case. Even at this point I would still prefer mt4 than mt5 even for one reason. And that is mt5 does not allow hedging.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think mt5 have everything my friend, the indicator ... MT4 is an old platform so many programmer is developed and Others indicator for it. Mt5 is still under development therefore not strange if the indicator is still under development too. I do not know if the launch mt5 for general use, will be a lot of indicator, we can find in internet platform for mt5.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is very familiar to our eyes so that we can use with ease and without the need to learn more, because most traders today still using MT4 as a tool for masters in their trade

Senior Member alecander is an unknown quantity at this point alecander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    extraordinary thought,
    I consider a real sound fighter tips, I thank you in win.
    so far I can only sliding MT4 and incorporate additional indicators are ...
    his thanks for the tips, really encouraging

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है कि mt5 सब किया है कि सूचक के बारे में मेरे दोस्त, .. MT4 एक पुराने मंच इतने सारे प्रोग्रामर ea विकसित की है और इसके लिए सूचक है. Mt5 विकास के तहत अब भी है अगर सूचक विकास के तहत भी अभी इतनी अजीब नहीं है. मुझे यकीन है कि अगर mt5 सामान्य उपयोग के लिए शुरू करने की है, सूचक की बहुत हम इंटरनेट में पा सकते mt5 मंच के लिए किया जाएगा

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for an old trader like me , the greatest benefit in the meta trader four is the hedging that is totally disabled in meta trader five , if you are originating from a academic finance background you will know what i mean
    the meta trader five walked around with the new rules bringing safe traders like us to an end point , which represent the greatest disadvantage for meta trader five

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Comparison to MT5, MT4 is best because it has more Indicators, EA to use and MT4 is simple to use you can back test every strategies and EA you make and simply handle all trades, orders and Pending Order.
    i have a little experience with mt5, but i guess it has all of them..i do not know what is a difference between them, and i guess maybe you want tell me about it with details,..maybe it has 5 digit ?
    do the best we can

Junior Member soomoon is an unknown quantity at this point soomoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the major advantage of MT4 is its huge user base and availability with most brokers, we like to use the product which many others are using and mt4 is in advantageous position compare to mt5

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that MT5, being an upgraded version, has any disadvantages over its lower version which is MT4. Almost all the flexibilities of MT4 is incorporated in MT5. Additionally, MT5 is more stable, offers more flexibility in programming, provides much more options on chart time frames and so on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast