+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?

Junior Member sweetuzeshan is an unknown quantity at this point sweetuzeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma ny abhi tk mt5 use ni kia hai just mt4 use kar raha hun mujhy mt4 ka bary hi ziyda pata hai mt5 ka bary ma kuch ni janta hun ma samjhta hun ka mt4 ziyda best hai q ka ya buhat ziyada easy hai is pe trade bhe bhuat easy sa ho jati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Examination to MT5, MT4 is unexcelled because it has author Indicators, EA to use and MT4 is rounded to use you can rearmost examine every strategies and EA you piddle and simply grip all trades, orders and Pending Tell.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    camparison to MT5 I think MT4 is the best software because it has availability with most brokers I personally like MT4 software because its easy to modify and its very comfortable software

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hello guys.
    I just wonder to know which Platform are you using now?Which one do you think will be the most popular ,MT4 or MT5?Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?
    Just wish you can share below.
    MT4 is in my opinion easier to use and more simple to use sir
    so there will be many differences we would find if we are going to move from MT4 to MT5 sir, and I think we also need to learn to be safe in doing trade with MT5

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new in forex trading and i think mt4 is easy and best for trading.mt5 is advanced with advanced changes so it is tough to study.if we are using mt4 then we can sea there are more indicater in mt4.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello guys.
    I just wonder to know which Platform are you using now?Which one do you think will be the most popular ,MT4 or MT5?Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?
    because we are used to using MT4 then we would be very difficult to adapt to the air using MT5, MT4 because basically it's easier in terms of usage and also how to understand

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT5 have all that my friend , concerning the indicator. MT4 is an previous platform numerous programmer is developed ea and indicators for it. MT5 continues to be underneath development there fore not strange if the indicator still underneath development too.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meny kam sikha tha mt4 par es liay wo muje asan lagta hai ye ek bohat barre bat hai app jis par kam sikhty ho aur os par kam kare k liay app ko bohat asani ho ge meny mt5 ko b insttal kia tha par wo meri samaj me nahi aya aur wo loaded b hai mt4 se

Senior Member JuraganGrowol is an unknown quantity at this point JuraganGrowol's Avatar
    Thanks
    here i just want to know about mt5, many others forum that in meta trade version 5 , we are not allow to make hedging strategy, that means we just make one kind order posisitions only, and we are can not to make lock our posisitions, that is righ ? please your answer !

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello guys.
    I think to use the MT4 was so easy that we can quickly learn in order to understand how well-MT4, MT5 while I myself have never tried it until now Sir,
    so I can not comment much on MT5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast