+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 171 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member classi is an unknown quantity at this point classi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must know where the price is right for our open good technicals and fundamentals, more over my scalping some what depends upon the price action this is an art that we do not get in another.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats perfectly true that trading is an art one ought to know how to trade in order for him or her to make money in an honest way possible,it takes patience ,experience and also strategy to make it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Forex trading is a business that is based on something scientific. here who can win is he who has the knowledge and experience in fore trading they often practice so he would know the correct methods and techniques in trading and will get money easily.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow, i am impressed with your scalping ability but this does not mean that you should encourage traders to forsake the technical or fundamental analysis and become scalpers because it will not be suitable for all traders because of the stress involved.
    Last edited by nkem; 2012-10-26 at 04:39 PM.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m1ndsrokk View Post
    yes scalping method is to risky to be done...never try to scalping in real account when you did not know or have experience in doing this...it is too risky...but we can gain experience when we try to learn in demo account and see the result...
    yeah right, I think scalping strategy is a strategy that is quite difficult to use, but also extremely risky if not have a very good ability to trade forex. so if you want to use scalping strategies in the trade, it must be really good through the learning process so as to have a good ability to trade well. so I am sure will get good results also in trading using scalping strategies.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by m1ndsrokk View Post
    yes scalping method is to risky to be done...never try to scalping in real account when you did not know or have experience in doing this...it is too risky...but we can gain experience when we try to learn in demo account and see the result...
    yeah right, I think scalping strategy is a strategy that is quite difficult to use, but also extremely risky if not have a very good ability to trade forex. so if you want to use scalping strategies in the trade, it must be really good through the learning process so as to have a good ability to trade well. so I am sure will get good results also in trading using scalping strategies.

Senior Member m1ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m1ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manav14386 View Post
    scalping is very best in fx market..but sometimes it harmful too..we have to use scalping when we got some experience in this market..it is both for profits and losses..

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is very best in fx market..but sometimes it harmful too..we have to use scalping when we got some experience in this market..it is both for profits and losses..

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    yes I agree because my little capital and yet have the experience and skills of the trade was good so I did not dare to use scalping because menual big risk and better hone our skills because
    Yes, scalping is too dangerous if you are a gredy people and you dont have good money management to control your trades. Scalping needs use big lots size to gain more profits, because scalping just take small pips about 5 up to 10 range pips each trade.

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uptrendmen View Post
    Many methods for traders to chose for their trading, i think scalping is good but it give too much risk for me if i trade with this method. I like intraday trading, to me, it is the best trading strategy.
    yes I agree because my little capital and yet have the experience and skills of the trade was good so I did not dare to use scalping because menual big risk and better hone our skills because

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's the same philosophy that the out of luck gamblers have in las vegas. what happens when they are having a rough night at the roulette table? what do they like to do? Get more money to gamble. Their thinking is "I got to get my money back" It's like they are at the point where they would be just thrilled to get out with as much money as they walked in with. It's sad but it's true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 171 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)