+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 171 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping aik analysis hai eis ko b trading mein use krtey hain.Scalping b forextrading mein kafi
    useful signal hai.Scalping b forextrading mein art k tor pr use hota hai eis mein markey k trend
    change honey k signals atey rehty hain ein ko use kr k kafi achi earning ki ja sakti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can earn money from scalping........ but some time it can be very risky for us......... so what we do in forex we have to do first news analysis..... because from news analysis we can predict the market movement................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping and making vast money is an Art instead technicians or fundamentals.

Here are few examples of my

1. http://www.mt4i.com/users/pankajbhaban/stats

2. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader/stats

3. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader1/stats

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to scalp the pairs as they provide us good profit within the short time but we must have to assess the risk as well. so when you have know about the movement of the pair then only you can scalp otherwise you may get trapped in the market easily.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member PTtrader is an unknown quantity at this point PTtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Scalping and making huge money is an Art instead technicals or fundamentals.

Quiet agresive trading strategy .. but the results are very good i wish you lot of luck with this strategy in next months, if you will be able to hold it for next 4 months you will become rich
    (ps. im scalper too, but i use less risky strategy nowdays)

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dasrajib View Post
    scalping is not an art but it is a a type of of strategy of trading. scalping is suitable for trading if have the right way to enter the deal because in scalping we know that the win deal is not important but the most important the loss deal because it is big.
    I agree with you. scalping is not art. but scalping is a strategies to make profit in low movements market. all possible to make a profit in bulk. as a forex and forex strategy system can not be regarded as art.

Senior Member indaloussi81 is an unknown quantity at this point indaloussi81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade is a business becouse we invest money here for profit . sometime we win money and sometime we loss money form forex trade. so i think forex trade is a business

Junior Member dasrajib is an unknown quantity at this point dasrajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is not an art but it is a a type of of strategy of trading. scalping is suitable for trading if have the right way to enter the deal because in scalping we know that the win deal is not important but the most important the loss deal because it is big.

Senior Member seethesea is an unknown quantity at this point seethesea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think that forex is a kind of trade where first you will loose some money ,but it will make you learn what was the reasons for losing and also help you in making better planning

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Scalping and making huge money is an Art instead technicals or fundamentals.

i am not agree that scalping trading is a art of trading. scalping trading is need a lot of trading experience and good knowledge about the market. if we are doing scalping on base of art then we must lost our account very soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 171 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)