+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 171 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traderking84 View Post
    I donot agree with you scalping is not a art but it like any other trading technique based on analysis of forex market based upon your knowledge and experience about forex market...
    yes, I also think like that. because I think the forex trade has nothing to do with art. however it is part of forex knowledge. so the only knowledge that will be influential in the forex trading, using either scalping strategy or any strategy. Therefore I think scalping is not associated with the arts. because it leads to a thought or knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have so much like to trade based on the scalping for a very long time but i don't really know how to go about that and i think with your link right now i can get to practice the scalping and see the best way i can win the best pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is important if we are trading with shockwaves scalping should we put on alert because we can forget when there is news or a sudden movement quickly turned to the direction of the open position for us because this is very important for scalping trader in my opinion

Member shahzad malik is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good in trading but it is not art in scalping we have to know that how it works and upto what end and how much too.

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by runu View Post
    scalping the forex indeed an art. due to the scalping of this we moldiness know where the value is alter for our unlawful positions. one can be terminal in scalping at all. so scalping is rattling a creaky tier of art in the forex.
    scalping is a good and high risky strategy for every trader and if you want to take this risk and if you have good knowledge then you can make good profit from this business on short time.I usually do scalping when there will be a very important news to be released, and about 3 minutes before the news was released, then I will make a pending order.

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Individuals who point out scalping will be the skill, they will do not understand concept of skill. I need to let you know, skill is focused on stunning items. Are usually partnership regarding skill together with forex scalping? Nothing at all in any way. Scalping is merely any interim buying and selling approach
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping the forex indeed an art. due to the scalping of this we moldiness know where the value is alter for our unlawful positions. one can be terminal in scalping at all. so scalping is rattling a creaky tier of art in the forex.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    In person, Forex can be that privilege with the art; due to the fact to succeed in Forex costs knowledge, precise quiz, as well as pressure a great psychology, and also this can be a great artwork which we tend not to go on other commercial.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donot agree with you scalping is not a art but it like any other trading technique based on analysis of forex market based upon your knowledge and experience about forex market...

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is good if you can combine technical and fundamental analysis on the strategies that we use. because it is rarely a scalper who wore a fundamental strategy for the analysis. maybe you could teach us how to combine these two strategies for scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 171 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)