+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 171 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Banned kampret is an unknown quantity at this point kampret's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow, cool! scalping is cool because in it we learn real trading psychology, when we open a floating position and large, we can get a huge profit as well, since we entered the market with a large lot but with a small pips, or use small lots with frequent enter the market when getting 3-5 pips and immediately exit the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokowi View Post
    I am a new trader on Forex so i am not so much experienced on Forex trading. But i trade, day trading which is very much profitable to me. And i think scalping is also help me very much.
    day trading mujhe kafi pasand hai kyunki day trading se mere pas roz ka roz profit aa jata hai jise mera man trading me laga rehta hai
    long term trading ke liye bahut zada patience ki zarurat padti hai jo ki har trader ke bas ki bat nahi hai.isliye traders ko day trading hi karni chahaiye aur sath hi sath acha rate dekh le long term trading bhi kari ja sakti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are really good at trading, you are very good trading growth, it is art for you, which can make the art so proud, how do you trade tricks in order to win like that? teach me please, I want to learn about you?

Senior Member vikasudasi is an unknown quantity at this point vikasudasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, can only be done by entrepreneurs who have the skills and capabilities of rapid analysis. scalping would be very dangerous if done without any special skills. scalping was able to make a profit in a short time, but also can quickly decline if we can not control scalping strategy.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping is best way to get quick profits if we use it in right direction but if our prediction wrong then it will become most dangerous for our trading accounts.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Scalping and making huge money is an Art instead technicals or fundamentals.

Here are few examples of my

1. http://www.mt4i.com/users/pankajbhaban/stats

2. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader/stats

3. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader1/stats
    scalping ko art koi since ya koi fundamental nae hai yeh just aik technic hai jis ko hum 5 mint ya 1 mint chart pe dekh kay trade krty hain us kay sath agr simple moving avrge ki lines bhe add kr le jaye to kafi help milti hai

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pyardilforex View Post
    right yes, scalping is one of art from forex trading, with trade utilizes scalping's system therefore business man will get to get wider and greater opportunity in the period of that laconic
    I am a new trader on Forex so i am not so much experienced on Forex trading. But i trade, day trading which is very much profitable to me. And i think scalping is also help me very much.

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    right yes, scalping is one of art from forex trading, with trade utilizes scalping's system therefore business man will get to get wider and greater opportunity in the period of that laconic

Senior Member alexan is an unknown quantity at this point alexan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kheya View Post
    In person, Forex can be that privilege with the art; due to the fact to succeed in Forex costs knowledge, precise quiz, as well as pressure a great psychology, and also this can be a great artwork which we tend not to go on other commercial.
    In any style of trade, this is a fact none of us can dispute ,sometime we gain and at other times we loss,overall,to be comfortable is to get a very good strategy

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is scalping? more detai explanation please because I am a novice trader who does not know anything about scalping, which he said can provide substantial profit if we are good at using it. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 171 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)